New here and out of ideas!

• 2 weeks later...

So im 6 hours into my 24hr, the fish were showing alot in a certain area when i got to the lake at 11ish, not many anglers on all blanking, moved into the peg where they were showing, a few hours just casting to showing fish with no results, lightly baited a spot at 22 wraps roughly the distance they were showing, 5-6 medoum spombs and the result so far is a gorgeous 11lb mirror caught on a ronnie with a pink pop up 👌

20211023_154144.jpg

3 minutes ago, Adam92 said:

So im 6 hours into my 24hr, the fish were showing alot in a certain area when i got to the lake at 11ish, not many anglers on all blanking, moved into the peg where they were showing, a few hours just casting to showing fish with no results, lightly baited a spot at 22 wraps roughly the distance they were showing, 5-6 medoum spombs and the result so far is a gorgeous 11lb mirror caught on a ronnie with a pink pop up 👌

20211023_154144.jpg

See finding the fish is the important part.

You  learnt that being in the right place gives you the ability to adapt to catch them

The conditions were perfect, there was only 4 anglers on the lake out of 20, a nice steady southerly wind and overcast. The fish were showing like madball day long. I reckon i could have had another run but i only took a small amount of bait with me, maybe 2.5kilos altogether. Both runs came after spombing and after the fish this morning they moved slightly over half way.

Cheers all for your replies and tips!