October Catch Reports

dayvid

Had a bit of an odd day... blanked me bottom off for most of it and at 3 pm all hell let loose with 3 fish in 20 mins... a 14lb 14 mirror a 16lb1oz mirror and a 25lb oz7 Fully scaled... it was carnage... mats, net and rods everywhere... cheers to me mate Bully for the pics... nice to get a bend in the old girls today

1 hour ago, bluelabel said:

Had a bit of an odd day... blanked me bottom off for most of it and at 3 pm all hell let loose with 3 fish in 20 mins... a 14lb 14 mirror a 16lb1oz mirror and a 25lb oz7 Fully scaled... it was carnage... mats, net and rods everywhere... cheers to me mate Bully for the pics... nice to get a bend in the old girls today

It's funny how it goes sometimes, but it's nice to catch em so well done 

On 09/10/2021 at 18:11, Highy said:

10lb 7oz out the Park Lake

Screenshot_20211009_173420.thumb.jpg.7b078b8b5dfd0eae310594002425023e.jpg

Used the Korda Tubing Heli Safe Kits, decent bit of kit too, did feel it plug once or twice when fell just short of hitting the clip... Be leaving these on now for the future. Was fishing on Krill dumbell Wafters soaked in Krill Supreme and Spicy Squid Smoke topped with Krill Active Powder.... Ooooo smelly. 

1 hour ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

After blanking for a night and part of the day a showing fish finally gave there location away. A quick move and half an hour later I was netting this…

39822F48-DEBB-4FAC-9242-42591C5D974C.jpeg

Well done that's a lovely one, if I can ever find the time to go again I want to catch a nice common, I don't think I've caught one all year and that's not good is it 😂