Shimano TX4 3.25 OR Greys Prodigy GT4 Rod 50mm 3.25?

Hi, 

im thinking of changing my Free spirit CTX 12'6 3,25 for either of the rods above? The CTX are a nice rod but are heavy and you know about it after a day casting and spodding!

I have a set of 10ft rods that i use mostly so will only use these for 40% of my fishing. 

If anyone has these and could give me feedback that would be great or any other alternatives for around 150-170 per rod. 

chers 

19 hours ago, RJT74 said:

If anyone has these and could give me feedback that would be great or any other alternatives for around 150-170 per rod. 

I have a pal that uses the TX4 and he rates them, but tbh I think either are a step sideways for you. If I were you I'd save up  few months and get a genuine upgrade.

On 22/08/2021 at 11:51, RJT74 said:

Hi, 

im thinking of changing my Free spirit CTX 12'6 3,25 for either of the rods above? The CTX are a nice rod but are heavy and you know about it after a day casting and spodding!

I have a set of 10ft rods that i use mostly so will only use these for 40% of my fishing. 

chers 

I have a set of GT4 3lb 10fts and love them, never had any real big fish on them, 19lb being the biggest so far with them and I'm no means an expert but they feel great and I thought they were worth the money