Tim Richardson Carp Bait Making Secrets: Is it worth that much?

Gabriel

Hey guys!

Interested in someone reading this "Ultimate eBook" ??? Can you tell me some info about it ???
I am only specifically interested in making baits, this is for the best, but ....
110 pounds is no small money .... I don't want to buy bull[censored] ..

Please provide information!

Thanks! !

On his website it's advertised at £220 but reduced to £110 so grab yourself a bargain! I've never read it but did hear reviews that's it's well over the heads of most Carp anglers. I buy my bait from a tackle shop and may tweak it a little bit by softening or adding boosters and a bit of a powder. I've found that the more read about bait, the more confused I become (or is it just me?) Bait Barons want you to catch and buy from them again and so I'm happy to let them get on with it. They may make a bit of money but I've spent too long in the kitchen playing about with baits and it's time consuming and often fruitless and you don't know if you've caught/blanked because of the bait.

On 24/04/2021 at 21:32, Gabriel said:

Hey guys!

Interested in someone reading this "Ultimate eBook" ??? Can you tell me some info about it ???
I am only specifically interested in making baits, this is for the best, but ....
110 pounds is no small money .... I don't want to buy bull[censored] ..

Please provide information!

Thanks! !

Save your money. A mate of mine brought this and it's a load of tosh. 

The blurb makes it sound like one of the greatest horse racing systems you will ever buy, quite frankly they are usually a load of rubbish and not worth the paper the they aren't written on, best way is usually to learn things yourself without paying over the top for the promises of wealth, or in this case 40lb carp 

Haiths website has loads of recipes and ideas by Ken Townley, get stuck into that 👍

• 3 months later...