April Catch Reports

Just got back from a 24 hour session at Willow Bank at Todber Manor. To say it was cold last night was an understatement, my mates carp drenching bucket was frozen solid. Did have a 10lb'er at a quarter past 4 this morning which was more than welcome as I've been a good boy and observed the no traveling rule and so the first fish in 6 months.

2 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Blanking hard this little lake has to be one off the trickiest in the valley explains why I get it to myself on most visits, don't think any of the biguns have been out in a fair while.

Hopefully this week some good captures with the weather and moon phases ๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ‘

2 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Blanking hard this little lake has to be one off the trickiest in the valley explains why I get it to myself on most visits, don't think any of the biguns have been out in a fair while.

Hopefully this week some good captures with the weather and moon phases ๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ‘

33 minutes ago, Highy said:

I'm trying to get a night in this weekend, been prepping something whether it is something good is yet to be seen but I really want to catch a fish to prove I can still catch them,๐Ÿ˜‚

38 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm trying to get a night in this weekend, been prepping something whether it is something good is yet to be seen but I really want to catch a fish to prove I can still catch them,๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm out Sunday night, was a 48hr from Saturday morning, but wife wants car n Little en got a game Sunday morning so be after his match.ย 

5 hours ago, Highy said:

I'm out Sunday night, was a 48hr from Saturday morning, but wife wants car n Little en got a game Sunday morning so be after his match.ย 

I'm now doing a rush job after work tomorrow overnighter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Chods for nods on all 3 rods, only 1 bucket for bait, if it isn't a pop up it's staying at home, going minimalist(7 or 8 tubs of pop ups) ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I'm now doing a rush job after work tomorrow overnighter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

Chods for nods on all 3 rods, only 1 bucket for bait, if it isn't a pop up it's staying at home, going minimalist(7 or 8 tubs of pop ups) ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Only one bucket ! ...Narr never happen ๐Ÿ˜‰