Welcome to carpy fat club

elmoputney

8 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I did kind of well yesterday, until I hit the cheese and oatcakes 5 turned into 10 late night 😲 not a kebab or nothing but still not good, I'm getting some cheese triangles today so that will give me my cheese fix, I just love the cheese 😲

Can’t you buy low fat mini baby bells nowadays 

instead of red wrapping it’s blue?

or am I imagining it

Well week 2 weigh in hasn't gone at all to plan,I did really well all week apart from a papa John's Friday night, which probably wasn't the best idea,of all the takeaways pizza Is the worst , but we did a 5k walk yesterday to try and limit the damage, didn't work, stayed the same this week 😭 

Real life may slow me down but it won't stop me, still going to keep trying, hopefully next week will be a big one to make up for it 👍

Anyone else making any positive steps at the moment? 

When I needed to lose weight I found that the smallest steps produced the biggest results.... cutting out sugar in tea, having lactose free skimmed milk in tea, (you don't notice after a day or two...) cutting out biscuits altogether (my biggest sin) stopped putting butter in mashed spuds, it's all little things that mount up, grilling meat rather than frying it, having only a couple of rashers of bacon instead of 4... smaller portions, more veg, less spuds and meat...

another big tip is to regulate your eating times... we never eat later than 6pm now, and drinking less tea or coffee before bedtimes helps with better sleep, and having decaf tea instead of normal... and the last cup no later than 8pm... sounds odd, but those changes have helped me no end... I feel healthier and fitter and I sleep better

39 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

When I needed to lose weight I found that the smallest steps produced the biggest results.... cutting out sugar in tea, having lactose free skimmed milk in tea, (you don't notice after a day or two...) cutting out biscuits altogether (my biggest sin) stopped putting butter in mashed spuds, it's all little things that mount up, grilling meat rather than frying it, having only a couple of rashers of bacon instead of 4... smaller portions, more veg, less spuds and meat...

another big tip is to regulate your eating times... we never eat later than 6pm now, and drinking less tea or coffee before bedtimes helps with better sleep, and having decaf tea instead of normal... and the last cup no later than 8pm... sounds odd, but those changes have helped me no end... I feel healthier and fitter and I sleep better

All good advice thanks, I am now sugar free in tea and coffee, been a week, I've actually gone down to a couple of cups a day rather than about 10+ which also seems to help,feel slightly less anxious and do seem to be sleeping OK so far, 

1 hour ago, bluelabel said:

Keep at it Elmo... yer doing great man... it isn't going to happen overnight... just be patient

Thanks, staying the same isn't the end of the world its when the scales go up that you really worry, 

I was chatting to a girl at work today and she said bread is the devil, got me thinking 

Bread +Devil =Breville it's a toasted satin sandwich conspiracy 😳👿😈👿

• 1 month later...

I thought I would do a little update, apart from my shocking diet this week at fishing and birthday meals etc , I've still been sticking to no sugar in tea and somehow I've still managed to lose some weight, I am now at 21st 2lb for a 12lb total loss, hopefully this coming week I can hit a stone, that's the goal for this week, 👍

Loose belts everybody 👍👌

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/04/2021 at 10:04, elmoputney said:

I thought I would do a little update, apart from my shocking diet this week at fishing and birthday meals etc , I've still been sticking to no sugar in tea and somehow I've still managed to lose some weight, I am now at 21st 2lb for a 12lb total loss, hopefully this coming week I can hit a stone, that's the goal for this week, 👍

Loose belts everybody 👍👌

Mate have a look at the six pack revolution. 

2 of my friends have done it it this year. 

Their results have been amazing. 

• 1 year later...