2 man bivvy

If it isn't going to be used that often, this might not be too bad for you, you could make an offer and probably get it quite cheap, I haven't got one of these myself though but I have a cyprinus bunker and it's been great so far, 

https://www.cyprinus.co.uk/collections/tactical-mongoose-bivvy/products/cyprinus-mongoose-tactical-2-man-bivvy-overwrap-bundle

How old is your son? When I take my boy, (he’s 11) I use my own oval brolly and he goes in his own wychwood overnighter shelter. I chuck them up side by side and fish like that. We’ve used these arrangements since he was 8/9yrs old and he loves it. 

shame he sleeps through his runs at night, but hey, I suppose a delkim EV on full volume is pretty quiet... not! 

yes, I’m “that guy” with a screaming alarm on full volume... 

Hi,

So probably should have mentioned his 4...so same bivvy really. Need to be able to get 2 beds in and a little bit of space between (little way) so he can play if its raining! We have a 2 man Abode, Great bivvy but the beds have to be side by side which takes up the whole bivvy...He has an adult bed.....daddies cast off!

1 hour ago, Ginger9991 said:

Hi,

So probably should have mentioned his 4...so same bivvy really. Need to be able to get 2 beds in and a little bit of space between (little way) so he can play if its raining! We have a 2 man Abode, Great bivvy but the beds have to be side by side which takes up the whole bivvy...He has an adult bed.....daddies cast off!

Would it not be cheaper to buy him a smaller bed? 

On 18/02/2021 at 16:02, Ginger9991 said:

Hi guys,

I need a 2 man for me and my boy, Looking at the Avid Accent, Wondering if there is anything else out there people will recommend?

https://www.wet-wellies.co.uk/camping-equipment/bivvies/carp-zone-hurricane-a-s-all-season-two-man-bivvy-with-overwrap-carp-fishing/

This is what I had everytime my son came... 

Screenshot_20210220_071307.thumb.jpg.fa856539b589ff6d87dd8c544645602a.jpg

Screenshot_20210220_071234.thumb.jpg.b81f7372255d13c5b0ed5b4287e6347d.jpg

It was massive, loads room, he also had his own adult bed, was a Nash (forgot what model) and I had a TFgear wide boy.

Only bivvy I've seen bigger is the Fox European /Continental, until Nash brought out the Space Dome bubble thing Bivvy. 

3 minutes ago, framey said:

Those hurricanes got really good write ups a few years ago 

It was an awesome bivvy, but most pegs we went to it didn't fit, 1 point I took a tape measure to measure up.

Now when we go, little en sleeps in the bed, I stay in my chair. (if it's only 1 night) 

Edited by Highy

• 3 weeks later...

Got the AVID Ascent 2 man bivvy - its a decent bit of kit, masses of room for 2 beds, you can actually get 3 in no doubt (I have).  With 2 beds pushed to the sides there's a massive gap in the middle.

I like the inner lining which you leave in, works a treat, outer fabric is top notch.  I also have the Ascent Brolley Mk1 - fabric on that is unbeatable - proper quality.

No complaints - AVID gear is the business.