Where do you start with Goo ?

elmoputney

• 1 month later...
On 17/01/2021 at 16:40, elmoputney said:

I fancy having a play with Goo as I've got tonnes of hookbaits in various colours, shapes and sizes, which could be enhanced with some goo, but there is so much choice it fries my brain? 

I think I might get 2 or 3 to have a play with anyone got any recommendations or combos? 

I would like to be able to make Washed out pink baits if that helps and mainly for soaking over weeks rather than minutes 

When you use them does it totally overpower the original bait flavour until it washed out or can you make bad choices with them if they don't match or enhance the original flavours? 

Almond supreme turns everything pink 

1 hour ago, Marty2v77 said:

Almond supreme turns everything pink 

I've got some almond supreme, these ones below are Cultured almond supreme wafters 😂

I'll do some pop ups tomorrow I have some that just need some coating 👍

On 28/03/2021 at 18:09, elmoputney said:

IMG_20210328_180411.thumb.jpg.a37949cf91602359dfba8817119fa145.jpg

Cultured goo baits anyone? 

Been soaking these for ages now they are being coated with sticky manilla stick mix and loads of goo it's quite amazing how much liquid these can take with the addition of groundbait 😍

The pink one is how they started out 😂

On 07/04/2021 at 21:13, ouchthathurt said:

With all this expertise and experimentation with the different goo’s, we will have to start calling you Elmo Hamidi... 

I would prefer He Man the master of the gooniverse 😂

I did axcedently find out yesterday that it you need to recast a Cultured goo bait, literally all the culture falls of it 😂I reeled it in and there was none left 😳, also by the time I bought it in a couple of hours later, my yellow baits were white again 😬 

My guess is now if you leave one out all night it would be a std pop up by the morning, don't suppose it hurts though, 

26 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I would prefer He Man the master of the gooniverse 😂

I did axcedently find out yesterday that it you need to recast a Cultured goo bait, literally all the culture falls of it 😂I reeled it in and there was none left 😳, also by the time I bought it in a couple of hours later, my yellow baits were white again 😬 

My guess is now if you leave one out all night it would be a std pop up by the morning, don't suppose it hurts though, 

I've just coated my Manilla Tuff ones in the Manilla Glug, leave it 1hr or so soak in, drizzle again then add the Manilla Stik Mix powder, if needed tomorrow spray em with the bait spray and re dip in the powder... Also Supreme my Pink Krill pop ups.... Gonna have 1on Manilla n 1 on Krill, may even sneak a Zig out in the evening. 

Edited by Highy

• 2 months later...

received_1011925385878986.thumb.jpeg.eb3a7952cc971184b1435bf8b422922f.jpegIMG_20210707_155858.thumb.jpg.6a99e723178e1105a8f481af1112cd0f.jpg

I won these from the korda comp on fb recently, and as soon as I read about them I thought I had just the right pop up for those 😂

The moonshine flavour smells just like whisky, and the pop ups I've chosen to glug are proper job spice blend, so spiced whisky, got to be worth a go I think, maybe a good single for winter 

Of the previous ones my go to combo has been 

PJPU washed out pink BP+ with pink almond supreme, seems to be quite effective so far, wasn't too impressed with the cultured ones I found the coating just fell off them 😁