Big Snooze +

35 minutes ago, fishingaddict said:

Trakker Big Snooze + sleeping bag? I have a trakker bed it will fit and need a new bag for all year round use.

In my experience you'd be lucky to get a year's use out of any Trakker products. 

I've had a landing net fell apart within a few outings. The bid snooze 4 seasons, again the stitching came apart within a few outings. Got a Trakker 2 piece suit from a mate for a gift. Just started wearing the jacket and that's ripped open like it was made of paper. 

Their customer service is detritus too. 

I would personally avoid their products like cheap Chinese knock offs. 

21 minutes ago, commonly said:

In my experience you'd be lucky to get a year's use out of any Trakker products. 

I've had a landing net fell apart within a few outings. The bid snooze 4 seasons, again the stitching came apart within a few outings. Got a Trakker 2 piece suit from a mate for a gift. Just started wearing the jacket and that's ripped open like it was made of paper. 

Their customer service is detritus too. 

I would personally avoid their products like cheap Chinese knock offs. 

But on the other hand...

I have a few trakker Products and never had a problem with any other that’s wasn’t my fault 

my bait bucket holder I put a hot ridgemonkey toaster on it 

my trakker base xp jacket I went through a bramble bush with it on and ended up with a 1” tear in the sleeve