Cygnet 12m baiting pole

jh92

4 hours ago, jh92 said:

It’s been sold🤦‍♂️😂 never mind I was 50/50 whether I should get it and now I’m liking the idea of a cheap bait boat 😂

I am also Maybe a bit too much lol, I almost preferred it when I could hate them with impunity now I think they could be a really useful tool, i might just stick to my guns though lots of people are using them on my lake, I did well enough last year and I think it's always good to be a bit different, throwing stick, airbomb,spomb, catapult they are my baiting tools, and my weapon will be heavy baiting this year 🤔🙄😬

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been thinking of getting a baiting pole, as bait boats are banned on my waters so that’s not an option for me. I just can’t justify the cost for all the extra sections for it to be able to reach the spots I need it for! I keep searching online looking for second hand kits. I did look at the chimney sweeping rod kits I have for my chimney (funnily enough) but I don’t know if they float!!! 

• 2 weeks later...