White bait liquids... need help

Thelad

I use white hookbaits a lot and recently have been thinking about adding to their attraction using liquids/powders etc. 
Recently I bought some krill white wafters, and would like to boost their attraction using the methods mentioned above.
However, I can’t find krill (or any fishy flavoured) boosters in white. Is there any way to purchase a normal bottle of the liquid, and then somehow colour it white? If so please enlighten me as I’m well and truly stumped. 

5 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I just googled white goo was surprised by the results 

Screenshot_20201202_161748_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.5842643e84183c56f309e799ca6e135c.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂

I think we’ve all made a mistake before mate😂

In response to your question, there is a few white goos I can use (after your last message it feels so bad to say it😂) but none of them are fish flavoured, they all are sweet, which would defeat the purpose of the krill wafter. 

2 hours ago, Thelad said:

😂😂😂😂😂

I think we’ve all made a mistake before mate😂

In response to your question, there is a few white goos I can use (after your last message it feels so bad to say it😂) but none of them are fish flavoured, they all are sweet, which would defeat the purpose of the krill wafter. 

Do sticky not do a matching krill bait booster? 

6 minutes ago, Thelad said:

If anyone has any suggestions to change the colour of a bait liquid, or a product which already is a white fishy liquid, please let me know. 

White colour from the bait making section or look for titanium dioxide powder (iirc)

5ml liquid  flavour bait making section 

100ml glycerin 

pour it all into a container 

shake it up and you have a goo 

Edited by framey

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Do sticky not do a matching krill bait booster? 

They do but it’s a deep red colour, not ideal when I’m trying to keep the white. 

1 hour ago, framey said:

White colour from the bait making section or look for titanium dioxide powder (iirc)

5ml liquid  flavour bait making section 

100ml glycerin 

pour it all into a container 

shake it up and you have a goo 

Cheers mate I’ll give it a try!