Anyone used John bakers base mix

Carp123_0

i do like thee look of the JB stuff i think it would stand out as a quality bait in a club/syndicate water that sees all the rolled freezer fresh baits? 

The base mixes look topps, is there any edge in having the best quality base mix made and served fresh over what can be bought of a similar qualty mix that has been frozen. thawed, shipped and all the rest. 

22 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

i do like thee look of the JB stuff i think it would stand out as a quality bait in a club/syndicate water that sees all the rolled freezer fresh baits? 

The base mixes look topps, is there any edge in having the best quality base mix made and served fresh over what can be bought of a similar qualty mix that has been frozen. thawed, shipped and all the rest. 

That's something I wonder quite often I guess it would be a better fresher bait, but can you afford to use enough of it to get them confidently eating it, I mean the fish arent going to study the nutritional profile of the bait and make an informed choice to eat it, in my opinion if its half decent and they want to they will eat it,the more you can give them the better, for me it comes down to cost, if I could afford to use all the best baits in bulk I would but I would rather use 5kg of an OK/decent enough bait than 1kg of a top notch expensive bait,