hello everyone

29 minutes ago, Terry,jones said:

this year unfortunately i havnt covid has affected my life quite a lot lol but usually fish manor farm in biggleswade am currently looking for a fairly cheap syndicate for next year as im  going to be taking my new career of lorry driving so will only be weekends free where do you fish mate

I know that feeling mate, fishing had been a great release for me this year, its been nice just to get away from it all for a few hours, 

I used to fish there about 20 years or so ago, rats the size of cats lol not sure what it's like now though, there are loads of club lakes and syndicates though round this area so there is plenty to go at 

I'm fishing in Earith this year 

19 minutes ago, Terry,jones said:

oh nice i used to fish earith lakes years ago bit expensive now though isnt it?

manor farm iv never seen any rats tbh its not too bad under new ownership now 

I'm on the carp lakes it's not too bad the other one is expensive though,

They would only come out at night but they were huge, we used to put skateboards on them and have chariot races 😁

Edited by elmoputney

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Welcome to Carp.com.

Earith carp lakes is a lovely venue, did well on there a fair few years ago myself on the Virginia side. 

Cracking looking fish most of them

I'm trying not to tell too many people nick 😉

Biggest fish are in willow 😂

Its very weedy, really hard to find a spot anywhere that kind of thing 😁

15 minutes ago, Terry,jones said:

lol no worries mate and yeah could defo do with some help last time i was heavy into it was about 8 years ago oh my how its changed 

Haha it’s definitely changed lol. Some aspects good others not so 😔what do you need help with myself and the guys here will help all we can I’m sure

Just now, Carpmaster said:

Haha it’s definitely changed lol. Some aspects good others not so 😔what do you need help with myself and the guys here will help all we can I’m sure

thanks mate appreciate that right now nothing but sure once i get back on the bank ill have a whole list lol im not one to go with trends i like to go back to basics had most of my big catches where others have blanked and iv switched it right up