Hello, Salokcinnodrog, I am from China.

I just registered for CARP.COM. I am a Chinese Carp Fishing lover. I have been reading your posts recently. I hope you can recommend me some of the best fishing tackle you have ever used. Thank you. Sorry, I use Google Translate to communicate with you.

Edited by S34MH1

3 hours ago, S34MH1 said:

I just registered for CARP.COM. I am a Chinese Carp Fishing lover. I have been reading your posts recently. I hope you can recommend me some of the best fishing tackle you have ever used. Thank you. Sorry, I use Google Translate to communicate with you.

OHH Sal has been put on a Chines naughty list for dissin' their carbon.... wonder what google translate will make of that.

Although, if S34MH1 is on the look out for carp tackle, China would be a good place to shop, tell us more about what kind of waters you like to fish maybe post a youtube video so we can see what you are wanting to do. 

22 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

OHH Sal因失去其碳素而被列在中国的顽皮名单中....想知道谷歌翻译将如何做到这一点。

虽然,如果正在寻找S34MH1鲤鱼钓具,中国将是一个不错的购物地点,请告诉我们更多有关您喜欢钓鱼的水域的信息,也许会发布youtube视频,以便我们了解您想要做什么。 

Carp fishing has too many brands, I don't know which brand to buy.

4 minutes ago, S34MH1 said:

Carp fishing has too many brands, I don't know which brand to buy.

As far as brands go Fox is a very good company and they sell international, most of the good brands are made in Asia so you should be able to get good prices. if you want to spend some money and buy from the UK Solar and Jag are top quality British makers, along with rod builders such as Harrison rods. We don't make reels in the UK for carp fishing, Dawia and Shimanno  are easily found all over the world, 

Most of the main UK brands sell good end tackle just depends on what you want to do. 

3 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

As far as brands go Fox is a very good company and they sell international, most of the good brands are made in Asia so you should be able to get good prices. if you want to spend some money and buy from the UK Solar and Jag are top quality British makers, along with rod builders such as Harrison rods. We don't make reels in the UK for carp fishing, Dawia and Shimanno  are easily found all over the world, 

Most of the main UK brands sell good end tackle just depends on what you want to do. 

Although the foundries are based in China, they are required not to sell in China.

I saw that Salokcinnodrog has a unique understanding of fishing, so I asked him, because you know, the performance of fishing tackle is not tied to the price.

For example, I saw that he admired Gardner muggas's hook instead of Korda's.

3 hours ago, emmcee said:

Surely you can get hold of daiwa rods/reels or shimano rods/reels over there. You probably won't find better reels than these. Rods on the other hand,  century or Harrison are in my opinion the best rod builders. 

Thank you very much for your reply!

Which is the best fishing line and hook brand?

27 minutes ago, S34MH1 said:

Thank you very much for your reply!

Which is the best fishing line and hook brand?

What kind of venues are you targeting? Lakes , rivers? 

As an all round line you probably can't beat daiwa sensor line. High abrasion,  high knot strength and cheap. Once again you should easily be able to obtain it in China. On the other hand there will be numerous makers of braided mainline over there. 

Hooks is a personal thing. I mainly use korda hooks but also have some hooks made for sea fishing called chinu, these are ultra sharp and very strong for the thin gauge. Once again,  all should be easily obtainable over there. 

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

What kind of venues are you targeting? Lakes , rivers? 

As an all round line you probably can't beat daiwa sensor line. High abrasion,  high knot strength and cheap. Once again you should easily be able to obtain it in China. On the other hand there will be numerous makers of braided mainline over there. 

Hooks is a personal thing. I mainly use korda hooks but also have some hooks made for sea fishing called chinu, these are ultra sharp and very strong for the thin gauge. Once again,  all should be easily obtainable over there. 

I mainly fish in the reservoir.
Excuse me, Which carp rig is the best?

Hmm!

The best tackle is totally dependant on your fishing!

Line I think Daiwa Sensor is better than most.

Hooks, I will use Gamakatsu, Gardner, Solar and Kamasan b175's.

A standard knotless knot rig produces far more fish than any other rig.

17 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

嗯!

最好的解决方法完全取决于您的钓鱼!

线,我认为大和传感器比大多数更好。

挂钩,我将使用Gamakatsu,Gardner,Solar和Kamasan b175。

标准的无结打结钻机产生的鱼类比其他任何打捞装置都要多。

How about this?

On 8/28/2020 at 3:49 PM, salokcinnodrog said:

Hmm!

The best tackle is totally dependant on your fishing!

Line I think Daiwa Sensor is better than most.

Hooks, I will use Gamakatsu, Gardner, Solar and Kamasan b175's.

A standard knotless knot rig produces far more fish than any other rig.

I want to buy some carp fishing books. Can you recommend them? I want to learn more about carp fishing.

• 4 weeks later...