What flavour are cc moore ns1 pop ups

2 hours ago, framey said:

Peachy orangey sweet fruity lol
I vaped the liquid once it was lovely too

Lol

They do smell nice if you like fruity sweets you will want to eat them, the bait maker i get mine from do a few different Midland Specials, one is a zingy pear smell the other is a new blackberry that is looking good.

The Midland special and the Northern special have put me a few 30's on the bank now from a number of different waters. 

CC moor do mail order from their website, the place i get mine is called Coventry Carp Baits they have a little work unit in Bedworth where they make and sell from i use them as it is local  meaning i can pick good bait up as and when i want it. There boilies really are top notch think he does small orders for around £8 a kilo, if you like Sticky's Krill you will love Cov Gold got the maximum amounts of Krill and GLM you can get into a bait.

49 minutes ago, framey said:

Why are they call Coventry carp baits? Bedworth is nowhere near Coventry lol

To be fair it's in Marston to us locals think you may have the wrong bedworth the one i'm on about is a little town at the top of the Longford rd, it's pretty much part of Coventry other than you have to go under the M6 to get to it. 

The guy that runs it is from Cov and started out at home, used to do a lot of bait rolling for other companies as well as custom orders, mainly just does his own three baits these days nothing you can't get elsewhere but the ingredients are the best quality in a very well made bait.