Rear Rod Pod Rests - Recommendations please

I use the Nash Butt Locks ( i know, sounds like some sort of weird chastity device they do like their puns at Nash) but, they are good  you could use them on a pod just get used to flicking them open before picking the rod up, or you will lift the whole pod, i flick them open on banksticks.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Nash, but am more than happy to give an honest review on their goods if they are looking for a field tester. :razz:

5 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Disclaimer: I don't work for Nash, but am more than happy to give an honest review on their goods if they are looking for a field tester. :razz:

Don’t you have to be about 10 wear air max Trainers and a baseball cap 

guessing you fail on one of the 3

Edited by framey

29 minutes ago, framey said:

Don’t you have to be about 10 wear air max Trainers and a baseball cap 

guessing you fail on one of the 3

Angling is all about letting the inner child out for me so it would be two fails and one achievement if i was ever to approach a lake with serious intentions i doubt i would be there for long. 

I use the Bob Roberts luminous butt grips and have for years. For around £3 each you can't get better value. My rods lock in there nicely. They may be cheap and cheerful, but they do the job and seem to last.

Admittedly, I'm not fishing rainbow lakes and I'm using a bait runner, so my takes don't require some form of concrete foundation, however I'm not out there in freezing conditions that may affect the rubber.

• 3 months later...