River Fishing in Midlands Area.

Hi Guys & Girls.

I have recently returned to the UK in the Midlands Area and i'm looking to fish the rivers for carp. i'm trying to use the internet to find out as much information as possible on general locations and what water is run by what clubs or if the water is free. 

Im more than happy to walk the banks to find the fish and try to find spots but just a little overwhelmed on where I should start. I understand that the Severn & the Avon both hold carp 

Any help that you guys are happy to share with me to help me on my journey for a UK river carp would be greatly appreciated.

Joel

2 minutes ago, Joel3103 said:

Thanks Ian most appreciated, are these area public areas? Do you night fish there also? sorry for the list of questions.

Night fishing is fine. No membership required, just your EA license. Google Anchor Meadow Fishery to find their website.

Ian.

Joel, 

Welcome to Carp.com.

Plenty of carp in various Midland rivers, the Severn Trent area has plenty of river carp fishing, and Ian has very nicely pointed out a good spot.

East Midlands has The Soar, which I believe is a tributary of The Trent. Various clubs along there, so may be worth a dig around.

• 7 months later...