Coronavirus...Nooooo

B B

4 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

20200322_085421.thumb.jpg.2f097efc931df8f8baefffc702e70575.jpg

Barn cleared 

would love a nice big shed like that, nice air stream too, the only caravan i would be allowed to get if i ever got one. 

I'm trying to squeeze my latest project into a 1.7 m x 1.3 m outhouse i find my myself drawn back to messing about with a lathe, a very small but capable lathe, if the shops ever reopen if things go full mad max it won't be a lathe i will be pillaging . 

1 minute ago, chillfactor said:

Screenshot_20200325-133014_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9d75dbd112579215ae3397919a16b65a.jpg

Absolutely class mate.

Me and my pals used to build our own ramps when we were kids. We had several kickers dotted around the village and a big old half pipe up the wreck (this was back when you could leave them out without them getting vandalised or nicked lol).

When my boy is a little older I hope to follow in your footsteps. Absolutely BRILLIANT mate👍

4 minutes ago, yonny said:

Absolutely class mate.

Me and my pals used to build our own ramps when we were kids. We had several kickers dotted around the village and a big old half pipe up the wreck (this was back when you could leave them out without them getting vandalised or nicked lol).

When my boy is a little older I hope to follow in your footsteps. Absolutely BRILLIANT mate👍

Your have to bring him down Mate... I'm dreading the first drop in for 20 odd years :shock: 😂 

I did most my ramp skating in Australia.... amazing parks out there . Although there does seem to be some decent places over hear these days . But always rammed & scooters every where . The only way to really learn is plenty of uninterrupted time in the pipe. 

7 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

I'm dreading the first drop in for 20 odd years :shock: 😂 

🤣I bet you are😂

I wouldn't fancy it either. We stopped bouncing a long time ago mate lol

10 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

decent places over hear these days .

We had Radlands over in Northampton and Derby Storm. Both class places, we were lucky tbh.

But you're right, we didn't have these scooter to contend with lol.

46 minutes ago, yonny said:

🤣I bet you are😂

I wouldn't fancy it either. We stopped bouncing a long time ago mate lol

We had Radlands over in Northampton and Derby Storm. Both class places, we were lucky tbh.

But you're right, we didn't have these scooter to contend with lol.

I had a midlife crisis and started BMX racing a few years ago, I found out how much you don't bounce as you get older, smashed my shoulder into the second hump in a double and damaged my rotator cuff, that hurt quite a lot, 😁

It was only last year I had a chest contusion after crashing my mtb at Bike Park Wales. Similar crash to what elmo described above actually except it threw me off the side of the mountain lol. It put me out for months - in fact I've only been out properly once since it happened. I couldn't even fish for several weeks as I couldn't push the barrow. Do not fancy going through that again lol.

Spent the afternoon making an "office" in the conservatory for my lass... She's on a rota from work and been asked to take turns at working from home... Also, she's concerned about not seeing her 82 year old mum, so I set up a skype account so she can talk to her on video chat... So she's happier than she was yesterday.. 

6 hours ago, oscsha said:

(choosing words carefully) See you really need to get with the programme !! Lets hope its not you or a loved one that suffers.

While you may be right do you really believe the world leaders would do what their  doing for nothing !

UNBELIEVABLE  what some are spouting !

They are doing it cause this isn't a flu virus. 

There's no way we would be shutting down. 

My friends wife works at guys hospital in London. 

The numbers of critical and dying are much worse than being published, they are trying not to panic people. 

She said they have over 300 in a critical condition just in that one hospital and that most patients can't even lie on there backs as they can't breathe when they do. 

Stay safe and stay indoors. 

46 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

The numbers of critical and dying are much worse than being published, they are trying not to panic people. 

She said they have over 300 in a critical condition just in that one hospital and that most patients can't even lie on there backs as they can't breathe when they do. 

Sad to hear and frightening. I'm an asthmatic so decided on Monday that my health is more important than money at the moment.  After all if I catch it  then potentially I won't need my money anyway. Don't think there are shops 6ft down. 

Indoors is where I'm saying for the foreseeable.  

1 hour ago, muftyboy said:

Presume you quoted me by mistake , I'm with you mate this is serious and we to follow the rules .

Keep well and safe mate .

On a lighter note if I may....

I often wondered what was in the back of the shed so had a look today and found a bull worker which is a exercising device, I think they still manufacture them. I took it with me when I moved out of by mums many years ago. So the jumper and shirt came off and gave it a go after 5 mins i hear the bedroom window open and the other half yells spray some WD40 on it it will be easier   🙄

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

Sad to hear and frightening. I'm an asthmatic so decided on Monday that my health is more important than money at the moment.  After all if I catch it  then potentially I won't need my money anyway. Don't think there are shops 6ft down. 

Indoors is where I'm saying for the foreseeable.  

I'm a seasonal asthmatic so don't know how this might affect me but I'm also a smoker but will be doing my best to give up over the coming days. 

I must admit I wasn't that worried about it until my mate told me what his wife had told him. 

Scary times ahead. 

Stay safe mate. 

35 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

I'm a seasonal asthmatic so don't know how this might affect me but I'm also a smoker but will be doing my best to give up over the coming days. 

I must admit I wasn't that worried about it until my mate told me what his wife had told him. 

Scary times ahead. 

Stay safe mate. 

I wasn't overly concerned either but a girl I know who is as fit as a fiddle went down with it and she said she was a broken person.  Even 4 steps to her ensuite was a massive task and leaving her absolutely breathless.  If it does that to her then an asthmatic would be very severe indeed.  

Keep safe yourself mate and everyone else for that matter. 

Just wish more was being done. My mate works at Heathrow and still planes coming in from spain and Italy and also from other countries with no tests on the passenger's when they land or when they take off I suspect. 

Just got in from a walk 4 miles best time to go out with no body about, had to go the other half been on the wine 🍷 her parting words to me were ‘glad your off out your looking like Jack Nicholson in the film the shining ..if you had more hair that is. 🙄