Exclusive family holiday in France

elmoputney

Hi all looking for recommendations, 

Would like accommodation and stuff for the kids to do ie pool, roach bashing, and somewhere the misses would like to be also, maybe with some stuff to do on the local area 

We will also be trying to bolt on euro Disney so wouldn't mind something not a million miles from there but appreciate we may have to do a good bit of driving too 

I quite like the look of les gravelles, as I will be the only proper angler fishing doesn't have to be too big, just a family break with the chance of a 40+ hippochunk or two and some action

Cheers all 

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I was looking for something similar myself earlier this year and we found Firs Lake France, despite COVID we managed to go still and had a great week, the fish are in great condition and accommodation is lovely. My 7 year old said it was the best holiday of his life :) there is a little stock pond too where the kids can fish for loads of small carp.

<a href="https://www.firslakefrance.com/exclusive-carp-fishing-france-with-accommodation/">Carp fishing France family accommodation</a>

7 minutes ago, djshortbloke said:

I know this is an old thread, but I was looking for something similar myself earlier this year and we found Firs Lake France, despite COVID we managed to go still and had a great week, the fish are in great condition and accommodation is lovely. My 7 year old said it was the best holiday of his life :) there is a little stock pond too where the kids can fish for loads of small carp.

Sorry, copy and paste error, this is their website: 

https://www.firslakefrance.com/exclusive-carp-fishing-france-with-accommodation/

• 1 year later...

no but i would like too just looking at some of those lakes, would have to polish up my scots accent first though, the french love the scots, always liked the look of nash's old lake right down in the south, but that would be a beach holiday combo so i doubt i would give the fishing a proper go. she would be up for it to the right venue. I very nearly sacked the regular fishing this year and was going to do the lakes with accommodation, then i got offered the ticket i have now. plus i've only drove on the right once that was in switzerland. i just stopped the car in the middle of zurich and mad my mate drive, we had a tiny suzuki and was on a mish lol. 

enjoy your holiday elmo being french they are bound to like cheese and garlic 😎

7 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

no but i would like too just looking at some of those lakes, would have to polish up my scots accent first though, the french love the scots, always liked the look of nash's old lake right down in the south, but that would be a beach holiday combo so i doubt i would give the fishing a proper go. she would be up for it to the right venue. I very nearly sacked the regular fishing this year and was going to do the lakes with accommodation, then i got offered the ticket i have now. plus i've only drove on the right once that was in switzerland. i just stopped the car in the middle of zurich and mad my mate drive, we had a tiny suzuki and was on a mish lol. 

enjoy your holiday elmo being french they are bound to like cheese and garlic 😎

Who doesn't love cheese and garlic 😋

I've never driven on the wrong side of the road either hoping it's not so bad to get used too 😅

13 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Who doesn't love cheese and garlic 😋

I've never driven on the wrong side of the road either hoping it's not so bad to get used too 😅

i was in a hire car so that was a left side drive trying to change gear with the window roller, would of been a lot more normal in my own car. 

13 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Oddly I find it's more tricky when you get back. You really concentrate when you're over there but when I get back I relax a bit and start getting confused about being back on the right side lol.

11 hours ago, B B said:

There’s exciting for you Elmo, done 3 trips, 1st trip Abbey lakes lot’s of 20’s, second trip I’m trying to forget that one 🙄 and the third well the best experience of my life 👍

Can't wait will be just nice to chill and try and catch some whackers, and also have a nice week with the family