Any reviews on trent baits freshwater shrimp

Carp123_0

6 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Good god man... tell the lass your going fishing and go.... I tell her indoors when I'm going and I go end of.... just as soon as the swelling goes down....🤣😜

my missus is practically loading the car and trying to convince me to do an extra night.

theres a slight possibility shes got another chap on the go, so its a win win :) 

9 hours ago, yonny said:

That doesn't always work in my house. Last year I booked (with her, not with the lake) a French trip for this spring. She was fine with it but a month later it was a no-no. Then I booked for spring 2022 which she was fine with until a few weeks ago when all of a sudden that's when she wants the next baby ffs. Now I've booked it for spring 2021, I'm going to get it booked with the venue ASAP so she can't change her mind!!!

Well surely it will only take a couple of minutes to make your lady pregnant , then your work is done , and off you go fishing ? .

😁

1 hour ago, harpz_31 said:

my missus is practically loading the car and trying to convince me to do an extra night.

theres a slight possibility shes got another chap on the go, so its a win win :) 

My missus used to hate me going fishing. 

Last couple of years she incouraged it. 

We are now getting divorced. 

Which means i can do more fishing 😂🐟

1 hour ago, crusian said:

So do they put something special in Cotswold tap water , or are you into " blue smarties " , Chill ? .

😁  

1 hour ago, finchey said:

I wish 🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

No he just lies back and thinks of fishing 😁

I feel for your women gents ..... learn the art of control 😁 trust me far more important than any rig 😂

On 19/02/2020 at 21:07, chillfactor said:

Sad to hear muft .... hope it all gets sorted as painless as possible for you. 

Cheers mate. 

It's still early days but the main thing is that my daughter seems happier now that there's not an atmosphere in the house. 

Just need the weather to sort itself out so I can do a few hours fishing instead of sitting indoors mulling things over. 

• 1 month later...
On 18/02/2020 at 07:45, yonny said:

Which ones did you go for? I use the 16 mm cork ball pop ups a lot - they've caught me some very big fish. I also like the small 12 mm standard pop ups - although they need a little bit of foam to help support my big old size 4's for 24 hrs+.

I've been waiting for these for a while. Since the baby was born my bait freezer is looking less and less like a bait freezer and more and more like a food freezer. I think I have a few bags of tigers and corn in there and that's about it, the rest is all food the Mrs sneaked in there - no room for a big spring boilie re-stock. I understand the shelfies have been ready for a while - they now just need to get the packaging right.

Hello Yonny

I have been told that the packaging was due to come from China , so now it's delayed .

Apparently the bags the freezer bait are sold in breathe , and therefore would not be suitable for shelfies .

Maybe you need another bait freezer if your Wife and little Lad keep insisting on eating , not that there's much food left in the supermarkets ! .

😃

• 2 weeks later...

yonny have you found their baits break up easier when using the throwing stick at distances over 70 yards.

in 2018 I had no problems reaching a certain swim at 70ish yards but last year the majority of baits broke up mid flight which is the main reason I went over to rolling my own.

I was using the liver specials and wondered if they made a base mix change during that time.

20 minutes ago, harpz_31 said:

yonny have you found their baits break up easier when using the throwing stick at distances over 70 yards.

I find most softer baits break up past 70 odd yards. Wet the tip of the stick or, better still, pour a little bit of water onto your baits. It'll stop them from splitting in flight.

I am not aware of any base mix changes buddy.

• 4 weeks later...