2020 new tackle discussions

I'll start they are a new design an extreme rrp, not sure I would be able justifying the 2nd mortgage but they seem well thought out 

Good features I noticed 

Magnetic mozzie window, 

Headroom 

Quick to put up 

Awning (for family fishing) 

Double up as a football goal 😁

Might be worth seeing how they fayre in the bivvy market as they are pricey will be interesting to see what sort of price they actually sell for after a while 

1 hour ago, dayvid said:

I guess because its a different concept to a Bivvy im not sure I like them , but thats not to say that after seeing a few on the bank I may well come to love them .

Elmo you should have posted the price ,I now have to find it myself 😂😁

It's more fun when you find out yourself, that little Google search then pow the price hits you in the face  😁

Seems some companies are just pushing the boundaries it will be interesting to see how they sell and what the competition do . Price seems extreme but when you've got people paying £1000 a year for one water and turning up in vans that they only use for fishing , may be it isn't.

I'm more against the size of these things (I don't like big flat man made swims argh)to be honest the two man with extra front is NOT a bivvy its a tent  , maybe ok for the sort of foreign adventures the ridgemonkey  boys do but not for the average joe . One reason the size may be big is due to Jay Cater be a lump !  

• 2 weeks later...

can't say i'm a fan of ridge monkey, everything they do just seems to be a copy that can be bought elsewhere cheaper so I swerve them ;) the one thing i'm interested in buying this year is a baiting pole, i'm just waiting for some feedback on them first, i'm interested in the corus and nash ones if anyone has used them ;) 

26 minutes ago, marker said:

can't say i'm a fan of ridge monkey, everything they do just seems to be a copy that can be bought elsewhere cheaper so I swerve them ;) the one thing i'm interested in buying this year is a baiting pole, i'm just waiting for some feedback on them first, i'm interested in the corus and nash ones if anyone has used them ;) 

Are you going to the northern angling show mark? If so, pop over to our stand and I’ll talk you through all the benifits of the bushwhacker. It’s so different than anything else on the market and in my honest opinion, so much better. 

22 hours ago, nigewoodcock said:

Are you going to the northern angling show mark? If so, pop over to our stand and I’ll talk you through all the benifits of the bushwhacker. It’s so different than anything else on the market and in my honest opinion, so much better. 

alas not nige, I've been to 2 of the 8 and they aren't really my type of thing, I quickly worked out you get a very good choice of swims on the show weekend, the only way i'll be there is if the lakes are frozen, that's how I ended up going to a second one :D lol

if we are frozen over that weekend i'll come and find you ;)