January catch reports

2 hours ago, muftyboy said:

After 4 blank sessions on the more difficult one of my club waters I had this at 1,30am this morning. 

Packed up at 5, 30am to go to work so made it worth while. 

IMG_20200108_013056.jpg

Like Yonny says , well done Mufty .

I'm off work with a slight cold , and then I read about the effort you've just put in to catch a lovely Carp - makes me feel a right woosy ! .

☹️

Done a total of about 130 hours over the last couple of weeks and yesterday afternoon was the 1st show I have seen so goes to show how important it is to be in the right area. 

Last night was the 1st time I've felt confident in that time. 

Nothing worse than spending hours watching and seeing absolutely nothing. 

25 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

Nothing worse than spending hours watching and seeing absolutely nothing. 

I have to stop you there mufty. I'd much rather be camping by the lake with my rods than sitting at home wishing I was camping! Oops, I mean fishing😉

&fair play to you, there's no way I could go to work straight from the lake, did it a few times and its not for me

19 minutes ago, commonly said:

I have to stop you there mufty. I'd much rather be camping by the lake with my rods than sitting at home wishing I was camping! Oops, I mean fishing😉

&fair play to you, there's no way I could go to work straight from the lake, did it a few times and its not for me

I'd much rather be there but after a 100 0dd hours watching water without nothing to go at my brain starts to hurt 😂

At least that show gave me the boost I needed. 

9 hours ago, muftyboy said:

Gives me a starting point for the rest of the winter. 

Probably gonna do Friday or Sunday night. 

Good luck, hope it continues to pay off 

I am itching to get out fishing, real life stuff seems to be getting in the way at the minute, I am trying to get all the little jobs and things out the way also though so I have less to do come the spring, we shall see Mrs Putney seems to be on board with the new syndicate though so it's fairly positive for 2020 

10 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I am itching to get out fishing, real life stuff seems to be getting in the way at the minute, I am trying to get all the little jobs and things out the way also though so I have less to do come the spring, we shall see Mrs Putney seems to be on board with the new syndicate though so it's fairly positive for 2020 

I'm out Sunday...same here with the JOBS wife's keep finding/asking...but soon as she asks there done now...1 more job when weather is nicer and it's to build a Wooden Hot Tub Gazebo...my Mrs knows I will be going more this year too with the new Permit and I've probably visited 90% if em now for a jolly round...

🎣🎣

9 hours ago, yonny said:

Yup. The hardest bit in winter is finding them. That one show could make you're entire winter. Good luck buddy.

I'll be honest I almost dismissed it as a coot. 

There were so many coots diving in that area that at 1st that's what I thought it was, I changed my mind when I saw how much water was moved compared to the coots.