What did Santa leave in your stockings this year?

elmoputney

6 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Have you planned what you are going to spend it on yet? 

Not really Elmo...probably save half for bait in summer (spod mix n stuff) other half like Terminal gas n bits n bobs...don't nee nothing big like a chair bed bag or out...but may see if the JRC 60" Brolly wrap will fit my fox Brolly as when there both setup they look identical.

happy Christmas all :) santa left me a couple of pairs of thermal socks which have already proved useful, he also left a wad full of cash so I can get what I want, so far my shopping list has 2 midi spombs, a collapsible water bucket for photo time, new spool of 20lb whiplash, a baiting pole, a new landing net and a cradle ;) shopping day is tomorrow :) 

I got a couple of fishing related bits:

MPE Tackle bank sticks (for my hard anodised ali set up).

Some Defiant MPS custom titanium bank sticks (for my titanium set up).

Some new spool caps for my SS3 tournies.

A pack of those new Trig Hammers (pretty sure we've all checked these out now lol).

Of course 'Santa' in all cases above = ME lol.

You're Santa yonny?? 

My child like dreams of st Nick are shattered... Lol! 

Emmcee... Ref fine lines, I agree, it isn't like obsession or flick of a tale, I found the writing style to be different somehow, it took a few chapters, but I did enjoy it in the end, I didn't want the last few chapters to finish, but I do feel I need to read it again to take it all in if that makes any sense? 

I received a copy of Adam Penning’s book, ‘Rolling in the Deep’. Wasn’t sure what to expect and I’m quite choosy about fishing books. I’m just over half way through and thoroughly enjoying it.

I agree regarding ‘Fine Lines’. Not a patch on ‘Obsession‘ or ‘Flick...’. Like Yonny I found the enjoyment diminished due to the exposure of vlogs. I was interested to read his chapters on Dinton’s Black Swan lake since I joined the year the book came out. The water has changed a lot since Dave’s time and so have the version of events in some of his stories.....

4 minutes ago, Pete Springate's Guns said:

‘Rolling in the Deep’

I just bought this back end of last year, it's decent.

4 minutes ago, Pete Springate's Guns said:

The water has changed a lot since Dave’s time and so have the version of events in some of his stories.....

😂😂😂I can imagine mate.