Winter Drinks

15 hours ago, crusian said:

My Wife hates Yorkshire Tea , far too strong - it's got to be Tetley One Cup .

😊

Used to be PG all the way then they brought out their more expensive range, the quality dropped on the basic PG bags so i gave yorkshire a try they are strong but i sometimes leave the tea bag in the cup as i like a strong brew mrs hates it really does stain the cup and teeth lol. 

On 15/11/2019 at 20:58, Highy said:

Hi All, as stated in title, what drink do you all prefer in winter...below is my Winter Drink (in hand as I'm typing)...HOT TODDY.

8oz Hot Water

2oz Bourbon (JD)

1 Tablespoon Honey

1 Squirt Lemon Juice

It's goin down a treat...😁😁

Is that recipe a miracle for cough right? :D

My options are a good cup of coffee or tea in cold weather, or a nice fresh beer in summer!

Edited by Machali

7 minutes ago, yonny said:

That's supposed to be for your hookbaits Vik🤣

not just hookbaits, I defrost my freebies with a good dose of it!! Havent been this winter though in favour of other liquids, which have not worked as of yet so probably time to get down to aldi or lidl. I do wish they made a cheap flavoured baileys. Can't bring myself to spend £15 on the chocolate luxe baileys just to put on boilies!

1 hour ago, greekskii said:

not just hookbaits, I defrost my freebies with a good dose of it!! Havent been this winter though in favour of other liquids, which have not worked as of yet so probably time to get down to aldi or lidl. I do wish they made a cheap flavoured baileys. Can't bring myself to spend £15 on the chocolate luxe baileys just to put on boilies!

Try Strawberry and Cream Baileys if it is still available as a hookbait soak

very smooth single malt only drink at home though always like to be clear headed you never know if you might have to drive home unexpectedly 

plus ive seen a few drunk anglers in my time and sods law the drunk fella gets a bite middle of the night then does not even hear it while hes asleep have to go and wake him up cant leave the fish running all over the place in distress 

Edited by carpyian

2 hours ago, carpyian said:

very smooth single malt only drink at home though always like to be clear headed you never know if you might have to drive home unexpectedly 

plus ive seen a few drunk anglers in my time and sods law the drunk fella gets a bite middle of the night then does not even hear it while hes asleep have to go and wake him up cant leave the fish running all over the place in distress 

Respect mate! 

• 2 weeks later...