New to forum. Only started fishing this year.

1 hour ago, Robmin1983 said:

Hi. I’m new to both the forum and fishing. Have so far managed to get out and about the north west and a trip down to millbrook in stoke. Based in Bolton and don’t mind travelling for a good lake. Not doing too bad with the small ones and my pb so far is a 12lb1 Dark common.

Hi Robmin

There are a few Northerners on this site (Wigan myself).

Is it mainly Days your out ? Nights ? Are you looking for Daywater  or a Syndi ??

Just a little in sight really..👍🎣

Edited by Highy

31 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Welcome to the forum 😎

Stevo will tell you it used to be the midland mafia on here ..... turning into a northern one these days 😁

Yes , Northerners everywhere , even a Liverpool supporter ! .

However , staying with my Son in Rotherham , I love it up here with the friendly people .

😁

Edited by crusian
Remembered something

23 hours ago, Highy said:

Hi Robmin

There are a few Northerners on this site (Wigan myself).

Is it mainly Days your out ? Nights ? Are you looking for Daywater  or a Syndi ??

Just a little in sight really..👍🎣

To be honest I’m not sure. Done a few nights already so not bothered by overnight. But like day fishing too so I can bring my 7 yo daughter who still loves catching silvers.  

19 minutes ago, Robmin1983 said:

To be honest I’m not sure. Done a few nights already so not bothered by overnight. But like day fishing too so I can bring my 7 yo daughter who still loves catching silvers.  

Hi and welcom along to the forum Robmin, I'm another northerner and another vote for the Wigan ticket. 😁👍

11 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Welcome to the forum 😎

Stevo will tell you it used to be the midland mafia on here ..... turning into a northern one these days 😁

I remember when it was only me,grim and Chris from the northern possy....... oh and Del 😂😂

13 hours ago, Robmin1983 said:

Been looking at Wigan Angler’s as wirk over that way. 

There are few goods watwr and stretches of canal...£35 for 12month Day ticket or £105 for 12month Day n Night...

13 hours ago, finchey said:

Hi and welcom along to the forum Robmin, I'm another northerner and another vote for the Wigan ticket. 😁👍

Myself and @finchey have fished together once on Fan Lodge (our local water) had a PB that day too...