PTSD sufferer

Its-grim-up-north

That was my brothers downfall....... he just wouldn’t open up about his mental problems to anybody and the more I tried to talk to him about his state of mind the further away he would be ..... it was one step forward two steps back with my bro,unfortunately. Well done on turning your life around,mate. 😬😎

I'm no expert, from personal experience it can be hard to relate, explain or burden, loved ones with your inner feelings.

Yet a perfect stranger, that has no misgivings is a different matter & can be the desired tonic.

I'm sure it wasn't personal stevo. 

Good for you ouchthathurt! Top man. 

2 hours ago, commonly said:

I'm no expert, from personal experience it can be hard to relate, explain or burden, loved ones with your inner feelings.

I agree commonly i find it quite hard talking about my feelings to very close loved ones, but i find it much easier talking to somebody that doesnt know me.

Please guys dont take it personnaly if people dont talk directly to you i know myself how hard it is sometimes

I think as long as you can talk to somebody wether loved ones or strangers will certainly help.

Gaz

2 hours ago, commonly said:

Yet a perfect stranger, that has no misgivings is a different matter & can be the desired tonic.

I'm sure it wasn't personal stevo. 

Good for you ouchthathurt! Top man. 

Thanks mate,I tried him with councillors and doctors but he seen opening up as a sign of weakness,so he kept it all in. 😕