September catches.

finchey

5 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

chuffed to bits with this one, first fish to come out of the lake in almost two weeks. Far from the biggest in there but lovely to meet a fish I know rarely slips up. 

0F8DC856-555C-4D68-8141-44648A6693F0.jpeg

Well in,mate. 😬😎🎣

Comedy of errors or what?? 

Aggressive take, hooked into a nice fish, made straight for the pads. Steve the bailiff kindly boated out and freed it, I got the net under it and lifted it out. Unhooked it and layed it on the weigh sling. Lifted it up to get the net out from under it so I could weigh it, it suddenly found a second wind, and ended up diving into the lake. Feel like giving up today!!! 😖😖😖

7 minutes ago, smufter said:

Comedy of errors or what?? 

Aggressive take, hooked into a nice fish, made straight for the pads. Steve the bailiff kindly boated out and freed it, I got the net under it and lifted it out. Unhooked it and layed it on the weigh sling. Lifted it up to get the net out from under it so I could weigh it, it suddenly found a second wind, and ended up diving into the lake. Feel like giving up today!!! 😖😖😖

Doing better than me Smuft...not even a Bleep as of yet.

Well I met up with highly today at our local club lake and I broken my pb again for the second time in three days.

Expertly netted by highly.

21lb 7oz.😁😁😁😁20190911_144415.thumb.jpg.302919aa0c1e4c73d04a0e9aa7ff1acd.jpg

Thanks highy it was great to meet you, pity it didn't happen for you mate. 👍👍

Edited by finchey

4 minutes ago, finchey said:

Well I met up with highly today at our local club lake and I broken my pb again for the second time in three days.

It was an awsome day...2 fish @finchey had...but this was the best of the day...

Really propper fish...like i said earlier well done pal...we have to do it again some time.

1 hour ago, finchey said:

I forgot to mention the excellent photos taken by highy, cheers mate. 👍

Had the chance to get an over nighter in so as it was one of my baiting up nights I thought I'd see how the pre baiting was coming along. The lakes been fishing slow of late so didn't have great expectations but I found a few fish showing in an area so that's good enough for me. Just after first light and one of the rods ripped off and I landed this 21lb 10oz mirror. I'll take that as it's my first trip back since june. 

20190912_072423.jpg