Bishop Bowl fishery

Hi rikstan, Bishopsbowl fished it for the first time the other week on Mitre pool, it was very slow all over due to the heat, but from what i have seen there are some nice fish in there.

You have a choice of three lakes for carp, but one of them has been half emptied and id being filled in to make it not so deep, same as they did with mitre a few years back.

Seems to get very busy at weekends on mitre, but pegs should be available on the other waters.

Welcome to Carp.com

This is the new to the forum section of Carp.com.

You might find it handy to ask this question in https://forum.carp.com/forum/19-uk-venues-and-where-to-fish/ section of the forum, although I know there are some old threads on Bishops Bowl, even if over 2 years old.

If you play with the search, and post on one of them, you bring it back to the top of the section.

It was the first time i had visited the place the other week, really like the place all the cliffs from the old quarry works really set the place off, had an eye on it for a number of years but they only started allowing dogs a few years back when the currant owner took the place on. 

The lake that is being filled in at the mo is the more wilder one said to have a few unknown biggies in there,  Greenhill lake