3 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Trot 'em out mate, like I said I'm still on wires (TLB and Fox sounder).. Why should I fork out for dongle set or premium wireless and spend half a grand? fishing just aint about that money, never will be for me even if I won the day

Mind you I would happiuly use a wychwood or prologic setup, far and away more sensible money and will probably seek out a set of solace again.. stupidly sold mine

Wires are a bit annoying but I just adore my TLBs, beautiful design and for me the best alarm ever made.. Gardner don't muck about

Pays hundreds on stainless bank sticks but won’t buy dongle...🤣

4 hours ago, Leonard said:

The sounder came with a clip on the back which didn't fit anything, took me ages to realise it slides out so you can have the sounder flat on the groundsheet in your

The clip on mine fitted my storm poles and storm rods. The receiver clipped either at the end of my bed or next to the door was enough to wake me up.

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Pays hundreds on stainless bank sticks but won’t buy dongle

Ah, but at the same time, because the remote is not in his pocket never tempted to go a bit further away from the swim than he should...

I have a mate who also sticks with (my) wired Delkim sounder box. He stays close to his rods unless he has reeled in.

Too many times I have seen 'anglers' 3swims or more up the bank with the receiver in their pocket thinking it is ok.

Att's on my sticks, look far better than most of the usual brick shaped alarms. Not too expensive either! 

2 sets of Fox, both in full working order, just prefer the sleakness of my att's. 

Definitely don't fancy wires all over the place. I'd end up pulling them out or pulling the whole set up over. 

5 hours ago, Leonard said:

Comes on here very occassionally, ignores the latest in depth chat and tries to take the Mickey out of people who have been fishing for three years solid since he dozed in bed all nice and warm with the misses and central heating, while and keeping in touch with the latest delkim developments so his setup could look like (those other non angler businessmen) mr. daniel and pening and pichers etc

Yep that’s pretty much me in a nutshell. Not a delkim fan personally love my atts. And I do strongly believe that the sun actually does shine out of Adam Pennings [censored]. Strongly recommend his book.

oh and I’m a central heating fitter so yes I rate that too. 😁