Shimano aero 6000gt

Hi guys new to the forum I'm looking to buy a shimano aero 6000gt as I've had all my gear stolen I have one of the reals and had a set of old cheap rods in the loft but they took everything out of my garage I had one spare reel in a draw in the house the only reason I'm looking for a matching pair is my late gran bought them for me and she no longer here I loved them I know it's not the same reel but I always smile when I see them on the bank .

Screenshot_20190429-101828_eBay.jpg

Edited by andy52
No buying or selling allowed on the forum

22 hours ago, Monstermash said:

Hi guys new to the forum I'm looking to buy a shimano aero 6000gt as I've had all my gear stolen I have one of the reals and had a set of old cheap rods in the loft but they took everything out of my garage I had one spare reel in a draw in the house the only reason I'm looking for a matching pair is my late gran bought them for me and she no longer here I loved them I know it's not the same reel but I always smile when I see them on the bank .

Screenshot_20190429-101828_eBay.jpg

Really sorry to hear that only I thought being a forum for anglers there would be a section for trading old gear for the right price to help others less fortunate and so but I guess I was wrong maybe that should be a section worth adding you never know the people that wiped my entire got out while I was away might advertise it lol never mind I'll delete my account 

You dont have to delete your account,it's just there have been issues with buying and selling on here before I believe so that is why , sorry to hear about all your stuff getting taken though i feel for you hope you find it, where are you based maybe people could keep an eye out for it 

Edited by elmoputney

37 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

You dont have to delete your account,it's just there have been issues with buying and selling on here before I believe so that is why , sorry to hear about all your stuff getting taken though i feel for you hope you find it, where are you based maybe people could keep an eye out for it 

No problem I've just brought 3 with brand new dpf line so I'm well chuffed paid a 100 pound