Getting back into carp fishing

Welcome to Carp.com.

There is no buying or selling on this forum, and it is not planned to ever have one. There are plenty of other selling sites, so Carp.com does not need one. 

Other reasons are it avoids arguments, members slagging each other off for non payment, non receipt of tackle. How would you sort payment? Paypal, cash, bank transfer.

Nobody gets endorsed by Carp.com, there is no favouritism, and no chance of being scammed.

Yep. No buying or selling. Otherwise you just get people come on to the forum to buy or sell something and then it's goodbye. Not adding anything constructive to the forum at all, and most times you don't even get a goodbye.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

🙄🙄🙄

5 hours ago, smufter said:

Yep. No buying or selling. Otherwise you just get people come on to the forum to buy or sell something and then it's goodbye. Not adding anything constructive to the forum at all, and most times you don't even get a goodbye.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

🙄🙄🙄

or even a thank you... on another forum I was on I let a Newbie have a sounder box and leads for the cost of postage to get them started... that was the last I saw or heard from them again

Edited by bluelabel