Double take

dayvid

Yeah, happened to me a few times. Can cause real problems in weedy waters.

Just before spawning this year it happened. I landed the first, mid 20 common, which was tricky enough in itself with all the weed about. The other rod has gone and by the time I've got to it it's stick fast in the weed. Had to get the boat out, wiped out 2 other anglers, locked me up in numerous weedbeds, and after half an hour up popped..... a 12 lb common 😂🤣

i have had a couple double takes in the past, mainly on easy runs waters but have had a couple on harder lakes.

i remember once, having 27 runs in a 24 hour session, i had a triple take that time aha, had two carp rods out and had a single rod out for cats with 2 24mm pellets on the hair, landed two carp and a 15lb cat that time 😂

1 hour ago, The_Viking_Angler said:

i have had a couple double takes in the past, mainly on easy runs waters but have had a couple on harder lakes.

i remember once, having 27 runs in a 24 hour session, i had a triple take that time aha, had two carp rods out and had a single rod out for cats with 2 24mm pellets on the hair, landed two carp and a 15lb cat that time 😂

squeaky bum time lol

• 4 weeks later...