Dez Animaux

Welcome aboard,mate. You’ve certainly created a lot of interest/discussion over the last few days. You’ve also got people debating again,well done. I hope you stay around for a while,I’ve enjoyed your input. 

Off topic...... what footy team do support???? 😬

53 minutes ago, greekskii said:

like every one of his posts. 

You seem to have it in for him bud. If you don't like what he has to say just ignore him, didn't your parents teach you that, I don't see why you need to start a witch hunt, again. I'm sure many viewers will be as equally amused as I am by some of his views, please don't apply your views over others. This shouldn't be a nanny forum

33 minutes ago, commonly said:

You seem to have it in for him bud. If you don't like what he has to say just ignore him, didn't your parents teach you that, I don't see why you need to start a witch hunt, again. I'm sure many viewers will be as equally amused as I am by some of his views, please don't apply your views over others. This shouldn't be a nanny forum

Not a witch hunt. I’m just asking if it’s the same person. As funny as it is watching someone disagree with themselves it’s not what the forum is for. It’s not what the forum is for, it’s not informative to anyone and doesn’t make good discussion.