Another gooden from Terry Hearne.......

B.C.

45 minutes ago, finchey said:

I watched this this morning very good deffo worth a watch. πŸ™‚

They always are mate. He tells a good yarn as well as catching a few...…. I don't know what it is, but you can really put yourself there when he talks about any of his little campaigns...… Those fish, too. Stunners.

2 hours ago, B.C. said:

They always are mate. He tells a good yarn as well as catching a few...…. I don't know what it is, but you can really put yourself there when he talks about any of his little campaigns...… Those fish, too. Stunners.

I could listen to his fishing story's all day long, you can tell just by watching and listening to him how passionate he is about his fishing.

I can only imagine how amazing it would be to spend a fishing trip with him even just listening and watching him fish, I recon I could learn so much about carp fishing. πŸ™‚

On β€Ž14β€Ž/β€Ž10β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 08:12, cloud9 said:

Another great find there BC , I find Terry very inspiring and always learn something from his videos....

Definitely mate..... The caddis fly was a good pointer and also, how little bait was used on a couple of the fish. Sometimes less is definitely more...