good head torch ??? any ideas

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Summit-LED-Superbright-Nightstorm-600-Headlights-Camping-Festival-Fishing-x-2/223137888320?hash=item33f40df840:g:bdEAAOSwX9FZFJrk

Follow the link , 2 for 13 quid..... Been using these for about 4 years now. I originally bought one for a fiver in Tesco when they were on offer...… Still use the original, but bought a couple of spares a while back, in case they get discontinued...…. You can pick up a single one for about 7-8 quid on Ebay….. I rate these little head lights, plenty of brightness options in both the white or red light settings......

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Roland said:

Have a look at the Saber head torch, rechargeable by usb and has an action activated light so when your alarm goes off in the middle of the night just wave your hand over the general area where the torch is and it will light up, brilliant and only around £16.00!

Sound a good idea that does, might have a look at that...… Stick one on a bank stick, put off any intruders......

37 minutes ago, B.C. said:

Sound a good idea that does, might have a look at that...… Stick one on a bank stick, put off any intruders......

I stand to be corrected , but I doubt the range on the Sensor will be much more than a few inches ,ok for your hand to activate , but not some one 10 feet away.