September catch results..........................

smufter

10 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

That last line is priceless mate! Congrats on the fish, well angled 

Thanks brother appreciate it. Hopefully have a 20+ to post soon, not holding my breath tho think joining this site has jinxed me 😪. Everybody I fish with seems to be catching the mammy carp and I’m catching the babys 😅

Edited by Its-grim-up-north

4 minutes ago, commonly said:

Lovely colour. Lil gem. Well in

Stick with it bruv, there's a few pearls of wisdom here, that knowledge will get u the grandma's! 

Hope so mate had a few upper 20s in my teens but then had a 10 year lay off and now back in love with the sport. I’m due a bit of luck tho I’m sure of it 😂 happy just being back on the bank at the moment tho... love it.

1 hour ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

Thanks brother appreciate it. Hopefully have a 20+ to post soon, not holding my breath tho think joining this site has jinxed me 😪. Everybody I fish with seems to be catching the mammy carp and I’m catching the babys 😅

No worries, just be happy you’re catching mate ask anyone on here my name should be master blanket 🤣😂🤣 I go lake watching not fishing 

16 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

No worries, just be happy you’re catching mate ask anyone on here my name should be master blanket 🤣😂🤣 I go lake watching not fishing 

Lake watching 😂, il use that next time I blank. When the lads at work ask what I’ve been doing over the weekend il tell them just a bit of lake watching lads! Ain’t you heard of if? 🤔🤣

On 19/09/2018 at 08:58, yonny said:

This is turning into a very special session boys. Went home to recharge for a night and back on the bank now. Had a few more, including more bigguns. Absolutely loving it. One more night before home. Will be a hell of a report when I get round to it.

My week off starts tomorrow and if it gets to be half as good as yours sounds I'll be more than happy.  Well in mate.

Off out tomorrow morning till sunday around late afternoon time... probably around 30hrs of fishing so i'm hoping to change my run of luck in september! As much as most people love september for fishing, i have always had awful luck and have blanked every september for as long as i can remember! Even on "easy" waters.

I'm also fishing with a mate and we have a competition going on till the end of the year and i'm currently winning and i really don't want that to change over this weekend :lol:

12 hours ago, finchey said:

A nice little day session today with my eldest daughter. 

A mixed bag for my daughter Christening her new feeder rod. 😀

And 6 carp for me 5lb, 71/2, 8, 2 9lbers and a new pb for me of not massive but 12lb, well chuffed. DSC_0122.thumb.JPG.38f3fe95b0f3f917b96215a7ab8cb79b.JPG

Well in,mate. 😎🎣

16 minutes ago, Highy said:

20180923_144314.thumb.jpg.997b621e40575c9fe8ece3e3de053fa3.jpg

My 1st ever Carp out of my local Water Park (Orrell Rez) in Wigan 14lb...PROPPER BUZZIN...also had a 7lb after it..

Nice one mate. 👍

I drive past that place quite a bit never really thought about fishing it. I might have a go myself. 

Is it a day ticket water and how much mate? 👍

1 hour ago, finchey said:

Nice one mate. 👍

I drive past that place quite a bit never really thought about fishing it. I might have a go myself. 

Is it a day ticket water and how much mate? 👍

It is a day ticket...just started up as sort of syndi also..only 25 places....£150 for year night n day...£100 for days...had a total of 5 so far in 4hrs...8lb upto 14lb...and ive never caught a carp here until today...PROPPER BUZZIN

11 minutes ago, Highy said:

Let me wen u do pal...live 30 seconds from it...

I'll do that mate but my normal fishing days are Friday or Monday as there my days off. 👍

Also mate do they come round for tickets or do you have to buy before fishing? 👍

Edited by finchey

Just now, finchey said:

I'll do that mate but my normal fishing days are Friday or Monday as there my days off. 👍

Also mate do they come round for tickets or do you have to buy before fishing? 

Bailff comes round...he also owns the local ice cream parlour too...Good Ice Cream..