Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

Got a day off work today, thought I'll get a few hours on the bank while Mrs at work and little en at school.... BUT

Wife has sorted an early birthday present and booked me in for my next tattoo. I've got a tattoo on my forearm and was my very 1st tattoo, I've always wanted it covered and apparently she's already picked out design, paid and everything, so I just need to turn up. 😁

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Got a day off work today, thought I'll get a few hours on the bank while Mrs at work and little en at school.... BUT

Wife has sorted an early birthday present and booked me in for my next tattoo. I've got a tattoo on my forearm and was my very 1st tattoo, I've always wanted it covered and apparently she's already picked out design, paid and everything, so I just need to turn up. 😁

That's brave, I hope you havent upset her recently 😁

1 hour ago, Highy said:

ALL done.... 

IMG_20210910_155012.thumb.jpg.94fa22f375cc79713b7be8d52e196404.jpg

Looks good mate, nice 

I've just caught another one of those weather has gone a bit moody so it's staying in the retainer for a bit high double though looks a long male fish 😳

it's been a bit hectic, had a bite which straightened out a size 4 mugga which i lost, then my other rod pulled up to the bobbin, managed to hook a blooming pike, got my first one back out and it went again in minutes and that's the latest update still havent got the pike rod back out, could be a busy night i  think 😳

11 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Looks good mate, nice 

I've just caught another one of those weather has gone a bit moody so it's staying in the retainer for a bit high double though looks a long male fish 😳

it's been a bit hectic, had a bite which straightened out a size 4 mugga which i lost, then my other rod pulled up to the bobbin, managed to hook a blooming pike, got my first one back out and it went again in minutes and that's the latest update still havent got the pike rod back out, could be a busy night i  think 😳

Get in Elmo, keep em going, want to see a good session photos.... 

I'm hoping same from 9am tomorrow morning until about 1pm Sunday.... Was gonna go tonight but the arm is abit achey. 

19 minutes ago, Highy said:

I'm hoping same from 9am tomorrow morning until about 1pm Sunday.... Was gonna go tonight but the arm is abit achey. 

I do all my proper photos on camera so I have to do all that upload download biz, and I darent do a rod shot as it still looks like a bit of a tip out there  😁

4 hours ago, Highy said:

4 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I do all my proper photos on camera so I have to do all that upload download biz, and I darent do a rod shot as it still looks like a bit of a tip out there  😁

Guess what..... Im out 🎣🎣🎣

Mate text saying wouldn't mind getti g there tonight... I asked the wife... YEP ill drop you off if want... Vroooom setup for 10pm, 1st ever setup in dark.... And the only 2 on the lake too. 

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Guess what..... Im out 🎣🎣🎣

Mate text saying wouldn't mind getti g there tonight... I asked the wife... YEP ill drop you off if want... Vroooom setup for 10pm, 1st ever setup in dark.... And the only 2 on the lake too. 

That's good going, good luck 👍

I've just had to attempt a rechuck due to no 3 16lb8oz mirror, didn't photo it as all my batteries are running low on my camera need to save it just incase one of the a team wants to visit me 🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

IMG_20210911_100400.thumb.jpg.221c775035edd32aa4043f00db52d3ea.jpg

The morning after the night before 😴

I'm on 5 fish now, so tired, bites seemed to happen as soon as I dozed off, I haven't completely ruled out a 6th yet but I have got to pack up by lunchtime 😳

Are you sure a Typhoon didn't pass through your swim in the night 🤣.

Sounds a busy session,  nice one 👍

All right boys..... 

Right..... 

I'm thinking of a change in Alarms, if was too I'm looking at Sonik Gizmos or Delkim TXI's... 

£260 - 3x Gizmos n Receiver ALL BLUE 

£400 - 3x Delkim TXI plus bite alarm - ALL Purple

Receiver x 1

NiteLite Pro hanger x 3 - Purple

Duo carb x 3

Carbon snag ears x 3

Quick release feet kit x 3

As tomorrow its my Birthday and I've told the Wife, I'm selling my alarms and few other bits and looking for new alarms.