Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

7 minutes ago, Highy said:

Well, little lads England trials have been put back 2 weeks to the 26rh June.... So

Tomorrow he has his last game of the season, then some of the footy lads coming round our house to watch the England game. 

Screenshot_20210612_214246.thumb.jpg.7ce104312ff56cfe87c1fa5599303a89.jpg

Projector going the table on right, portable 100"  projector screen going on left. 

All round to Highy's for a free bar and footy then, 🍻🍻🍻🍻 

Have a good day, hope its a positive start for the gland 👍

20 hours ago, Highy said:

Well, little lads England trials have been put back 2 weeks to the 26rh June.... So

Tomorrow he has his last game of the season, then some of the footy lads coming round our house to watch the England game. 

Screenshot_20210612_214246.thumb.jpg.7ce104312ff56cfe87c1fa5599303a89.jpg

Projector going the table on right, portable 100"  projector screen going on left. 

Would make a nice bivvy 🤔

1 hour ago, B B said:

Would make a nice bivvy 🤔

It was absolutely roasting under it...be taking it down in morning. 

38 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Good debut for the tent Highy, hope the bar was busy and you made enough for some more sonik bits 😉

6 footy lads and 3/4 of there mums came round... Just having a chill now in back garden, then I tidy up when they gone... Good job I'm on afternoons tomorrow. 

22 hours ago, B B said:

Now if you could just tip half a load of gravel down the bottom end ...just between you and me   🤐

I think some areas will be mate .... well pebbles anyway , came across what was probably an old river bed . Good 1- 2 ft thick , I don't reckon it will take carp long to seek that out once the lake bed softens 😉

so i kind of have half an eye on a rescue dog from Oman in the middle east, he is a one year old wadi dog proper street dog they are said to be really nice dogs the one in rescue is pure black and has a real Persian look to him, they get treated real bad over there, some say they are one of the oldest domestic dogs in history, i know the people from that part of the world are brick scarred of them, think it's ex pats that rescue them and send them over. not looking for a carp dog though so he would have to behave at home when I'm not there. 

well don't look like waddie  is coming to mine he is in a home but got a bit bitey, not his fault he ate one of his toys and had to have it removed keeping him from opening his wound stressed him out and someone took a licken, not really for me but it sounds like they are not sure if they want to rehome him or not, plus i think it may be a strong sheep dog line mixed with a few other dogs from that part of the world. 

It is just before Scotland v England in the Euro’s Group game. 

Kane goes into the English changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum. 

"What's up?" he asks. 

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Scotland. They're [censored]e and we can't be bothered". 

Kane looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub." 

So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the English team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 1 - Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)". He is beating Scotland all by himself! 

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They put the teletext on. 

"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) - Scotland 1"(Angus McShagnasty 89 minutes)". 

They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Scotland!! 

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them. 

"I've let you down, I've let you down." 

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end" 

"No, No, I have, I've let you down...

I got sent off after 12 minutes"

8 minutes ago, Highy said:

He's had about 10,000 Perch, Rudd, Roach and the 2 Carp. 

Mate has had a 13lb Carp. 

I'm Blanking. 

Brilliant 😆 hopefully you get one by the end 👍

My arm is in bits this morning I can barely grip a coffee I think I’ve over done it with the throwing stick 😭sticking to the spomb next time 😂

17 minutes ago, Highy said:

No good with 1 them Me... Catty all the time... 

13 minutes ago, finchey said:

I'm the opposite i love the throwing stick and hate the catty.🤣😂🤣

The catty is no good for me, I always end up getting a slap on my knuckles from the pouch 😂 the stick is good but I done 3kg 16mm with it on my last session I think any more than a kilo I will use a spomb in future 😂