Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

9 hours ago, commonly said:

I sometimes wonder why we put our kids in school?? ,

you can see toddlers know their way around a tablet or phone, scary?? 

Funny you say that, over Xmas my 5 year old niece was around ours and I set her up to watch a video on YouTube using the laptop. Anyway about 5 minutes later I can hear her saying the screen won't scroll down so I go in and take a look... She's got her finger on the screen trying to drag it down like you would with a tablet 😂😂

22 hours ago, welder said:

Just Googled it. The Walleye is also known as the Yellow Pike and is a close relative to the European Zander.

Ian.

Zander don't have that white spot on the tail; that's all I know about it.  Nobody calls walleye Yellow Pike though, they are commonly, mistakenly referred to as pickerel here (and pike are often called jackfish, no matter the sex or size). 

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering if an otter watch type of thread might be worth starting . After our recent conversations .... might give people a heads up on areas to avoid unless fenced . ???  Or are we already saying it needs to be fenced to be worth the effort ???  

I'm certainly of the thinking it needs to be fenced .

1 hour ago, commonly said:

We could do with a bit of banter or something?? 

I started a thread about a mates stag do, 320 views, not a single comment from anyone about anything???

I mean some howler moments must of happened on stags, classic & unique stitch ups!!

No one cared to mention??? 

Exactly my point, used to be good on here, comments flying around, arguments, laugh's