Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

Finally managed a spot of fishing.... shame it's been in my septic tank with a net !!! My hat goes off to anyone who works up close & personal  with sewage!!!! Lol 

As a side note I don't suppose there are any aerobic septic tank experts on here ? The system has failed & I need to reinstate the bactirial chamber .

Thanks in advance 😎

On 01/09/2018 at 15:02, muftyboy said:

Be getting to the secret lake just before dark.

One rod , pva sticks already made up and a loaf of bread just in case they are on the surface.

Can't wait.

On 01/09/2018 at 21:32, muftyboy said:

So there was only room for one rod where we were fishing so I was ghillie for the couple of hours we were there.

My mate managed this lovely common.

Will be my turn next.

20180901_212923.jpg

9 hours ago, chillfactor said:

The unknown & guesting will always get the juices flowing mate 

Good luck tonight 🤞

It's the 1st time I've fished a water like this.

Living where I do it's a very rare thing.

Anyway fished free line prawn earlier, 2 foot from the bank.

Resulted in my 1st fish .

Only a little one but we saw a couple more that looked a lot bigger.

IMG-20180905-WA0016.jpg

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:24, muftyboy said:

It's the 1st time I've fished a water like this.

Living where I do it's a very rare thing.

Anyway fished free line prawn earlier, 2 foot from the bank.

Resulted in my 1st fish .

Only a little one but we saw a couple more that looked a lot bigger.

IMG-20180905-WA0016.jpg

A bit of furtive guesting. All admiration is due!

Ian

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The weekend lay in. Anyone else struggle to stay asleep after 5.30-6.00am even when there’s the chance of a lay in? In my early 20s I could sleep till lunchtime. Now 3 kids later I’m waking up before them and drinking tea on my own downstairs. 

No problem at all mate, I have been up about half hour, I’m 33 with two kids and two dogs......

i have been up and out by 04:15 every other day this week though..... so it’s only fair that I had a little catch up. 🤣😂🤣😂

5 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The weekend lay in. Anyone else struggle to stay asleep after 5.30-6.00am even when there’s the chance of a lay in? In my early 20s I could sleep till lunchtime. Now 3 kids later I’m waking up before them and drinking tea on my own downstairs. 

I've been an early bird for as long as I can remember, it used to drive my mum nuts when I was a kid, up at 5 wanting to watch cartoons... Even worse now I've got a pup that's got a mental body clock and knows I get up at 5, she will be in my face waking me up at 4.55 - 5am every morning lol.

7 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Total opposite for me.

The older I get the harder it seems to drag my butt out of bed.

Its my 1st day back today in 3 weeks off...on a afternoon shift and was up at 5am same for when im on an early shift...weekends should be a lie in but at 30 (still young??) My body just same as when i was 18 feel cream crackered but cannot lie in for love nor money...anything past 7am is a lie in.

First day of the lake de- silting job today up near Chester. The main lake on the estate looks spot on & have already started prebaiting a few marginal spots with the hope of getting some fishing time later in the week . Never been fished apparently so haven't a clue what might be in it . But already seen a few lillies moving so fairly sure there a carp present but not seen any as such . Just going to keep a bit going in & what will be will be .

20180910_114455.thumb.jpg.d61403594b81fc4c3c4e94c24a8bfb28.jpg