Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

Screenshot_20180612-200919.thumb.png.9dbd390fea1729edb11aac3736263bb2.pngAnyone heard / used these baits....

I used the K.S.C with devastating effect at the weekend...sorry no phone taken no pics.

Reason i ask...is a friend has informed me(reluctantly) he is a field tester for these...

Trying the V.N.F this weekend...

11 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

That’s disgusting! And sensas are putting their name to it 😡 everyone of them should be ashamed of themselves

I really can't believe what I'm seeing here. Just what did they think they were doing?

Hand on heart, from this day forward I'll buy nothing bearing the Sensas logo. End of!

Ian

If they were stuffed in a keep net, they could quite easily be a bit lively on the bank and flap about …… There is a wet keep net in shot...….. I saw this on another site, many saying it was photo shopped. I'm on the fence as to whether or not it has been, until Sensas give an explaination…….. You are right though Greeksi, the problem does exist on every match lake up and down the country...…. I've always been told not to sack a fish in warm conditions, if at all...… But seemingly, in the match world, it's ok to stuff them packed in a net in all conditions for hours at a time...…. It's horrifying to see.

6 hours ago, muftyboy said:

Just seen that the carp that was caught last year looking seriously bloated at 83lb had died.

Anybody surprised,?.

Looked like it was ready to explode when it was caught last, surprised it lasted as long as it did.

It looked mega spawn bound by the looks of last years pics, probably couldn't get rid this year...…… Shame though, it was a nice looking fish before it became bloated...…. Don't think the guy that caught it last year claimed any kind of records due to the condition it was in..... I thought that was a nice touch on his part..

11 hours ago, Highy said:

Anyone heard / used these baits....

I used the K.S.C with devastating effect at the weekend...sorry no phone taken no pics.

Reason i ask...is a friend has informed me(reluctantly) he is a field tester for these...

Trying the V.N.F this weekend...

I have a mate that tests for them. He catches plenty. Decent bait by all accounts.

On 12/06/2018 at 22:27, welder said:

I really can't believe what I'm seeing here. Just what did they think they were doing?

Hand on heart, from this day forward I'll buy nothing bearing the Sensas logo. End of!

Ian

me too Ian, i have just fired off an email to Sensas saying as much and asking for an explanation. see what (if anything) comes back :wink:

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:27, cyborx said:

me too Ian, i have just fired off an email to Sensas saying as much and asking for an explanation. see what (if anything) comes back :wink:

Cyborx if you get a reply would you post it here please.

I am fascinated to see what they say and if it`s not a fake I too will be boycotting their products.

Cheers

Ian

5 hours ago, ianfrog said:

Cyborx if you get a reply would you post it here please.

I am fascinated to see what they say and if it`s not a fake I too will be boycotting their products.

Cheers

Ian

no answer to the Email Ian but their F/B page offered this when tasked with the same question

"Jon please take a close look the photo has been doctored, Unfortunately Jon social media has its disadvantages the person is known to Sensas France plus France are challenging with the rest of Europe about fish welfare Hence this . "

what that adds up to is 'make your own mind up' :lol:

My initial thought is cock up but if they aren't that bothered then I will boycott till I see them jumping up and down and demanding the heads of the people who doctored the picture.

Till then I aint buying there stuff and I hope others feel the same way?

Is there any momentum for a boycott campaign from those that use facefarce?

Cheers

Ian

5 minutes ago, ianfrog said:

My initial thought is cock up but if they aren't that bothered then I will boycott till I see them jumping up and down and demanding the heads of the people who doctored the picture.

Till then I aint buying there stuff and I hope others feel the same way?

Is there any momentum for a boycott campaign from those that use facefarce?

Cheers

Ian

not that i am aware of but i will post a copy of the pic and call for one, see what happens :wink:

1 minute ago, cyborx said:

not that i am aware of but i will post a copy of the pic and call for one, see what happens :wink:

Waits patiently on the sidelines not expecting much from a company that has grown large !

Please forgive the cynicism but if they are aware of it they should have been all over it before we the great unwashed had even noticed, its their logo after all.

Cheers

Ian

Gonna do another overnighter in between work tomorrow. 

Back on the bigger lake same as last week.

Think I have worked out a patrol route of the carp.

I fished about 30 yards from where the lake narrows and goes into a shallow bay where there is no fishing allowed.

My first fish came at 1,30 am and the second at around 5, 30 am .

I believe the 1st one was the carp moving out of the bay and the second was them going back into it.

Gonna probably go back to the same area tomorrow unless the fish tell me other wise.

Screenshot_20180626-174425.thumb.jpg.7e498d038e050249f961abf6fbef7fe5.jpg

Wellll...I thought to myself "I need a Boilie Air Dry Bag now for my frozens"...so i have the exact weigh sling lying in garage...my thoughts ran away...

Ive sewn up the 2 sides to form 1 seem either side..turned inside out...and pulled 1 cord through to form a draw string...result...easy hold 1/2kg 😁👍😁20180626_174938.thumb.jpg.d4fc482c6fcce9e236c3b61b3c637b0f.jpg