May catch reports................

smufter

53 minutes ago, smufter said:

Don't you just love putting your rig in the perfect spot, sitting for four hours wondering why you haven't had a run, and then pull it in looking like this 

IMG_20180530_183701_BURST002.jpg

Nice catch, can’t complain about a stick fish mate I catch them all the time.....only one behind your daughter now.

On 27/05/2018 at 19:56, esminthecarper said:

Shes right I won't tell you the gory details, but when I had my only child it was like a scene from a horror film lol. My kid was a 7 pounder 

i have been present for all of my kids birth,, even delivered one cos the wife was impatient :wink:

gotta say tho, much rather have been on the bank, it looked like a massacre in an abattoir where the butcher tripped and hit his dear lady assistant with his axe :lol: 

3 hours ago, cyborx said:

i have been present for all of my kids birth,, even delivered one cos the wife was impatient :wink:

gotta say tho, much rather have been on the bank, it looked like a massacre in an abattoir where the butcher tripped and hit his dear lady assistant with his axe :lol: 

Whoever says watching a women give birth is beautiful is a total physco. 

Watching my daughter being born was probably the most traumatic experience of my life.

And I'm not squeamish In the slightest.

Edited by muftyboy
Speeling

12 hours ago, muftyboy said:

Whoever says watching a women give birth is beautiful is a total physco. 

Watching my daughter being born was probably the most traumatic experience of my life.

And I'm not squeamish In the slightest.

as i learned long ago bud,, we dont do it for fun, we dont do it cos were curious, we dont even do it cos we love the little woman.

nope, subconsciously we do it as pay back, its like ' that will teach you not to crisp my bacon up eh!!' :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, crusian said:

He's a determined little fella , isn't he ; looks like he's going to play the Carp all by himself , who needs Dad ? .

Did he also strike himself ? .

🙂

He did everything apart from strike...had my quick/fast drag Dwarf BP6 reels on...but if was baitrunners he does all his self...even netting...but abit unsure on how to hold properly for a foto.