May catch reports................

smufter

23 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

8lb 10 so only a small specimen 🤣😂

Ouch ! , as my Wife has just said " that's not small if you're the one giving birth ! " .

Earlier as I loaded my car ready for tomorrow my Wife said I take more fishing gear than the stuff  you take for a baby ; silly lady , she just doesn't understand ! 🙄 .

5 minutes ago, crusian said:

Ouch ! , as my Wife has just said " that's not small if you're the one giving birth ! " .

Earlier as I loaded my car ready for tomorrow my Wife said I take more fishing gear than the stuff  you take for a baby ; silly lady , she just doesn't understand ! 🙄 .

Shes right I won't tell you the gory details, but when I had my only child it was like a scene from a horror film lol. My kid was a 7 pounder 

32 minutes ago, crusian said:

Well she’ll be thankful she didn’t have me then mate cos I was 9lb 3 and that was in 85! 

26 minutes ago, esminthecarper said:

Shes right I won't tell you the gory details, but when I had my only child it was like a scene from a horror film lol. My kid was a 7 pounder 

My little girl was 8lb 1 oz and again I’ll save you the detail it wasn’t pretty 

On 26/05/2018 at 06:31, esminthecarper said:

I did a 3 night session on my local club waters. I went on a lake that is fairly easy but had a lot of small ones in. I managed 8, that were mainly small, but had 2 over 21lb so was chuffed to bits with the results 

SquarePic_20180524_00562315.jpg

IMG_20180524_225121.jpg

Result!

6 minutes ago, spr1985 said:

Looks like you caught the sun as well mate! 

Nice catch, well done 👌🏻

Yeah I am a bit of a sun worshipper mate.

They were spawning during the day but stopped about 3 pm when the thunder started rumbling.

I set up about 8pm.

Had the carp at 1,30 am and then they started spawning again at 3am.

Oh and I fished the opposite end of the lake from where they were spawning.

5 minutes ago, nigewoodcock said:

I’m down in reading for a couple of nights and then straight up to horseshoe tomorrow with work for the junior carp camp. Had two so far with hopefully another chance early doors before I pack up. 

F360EFB5-DAAF-4738-8E12-A3E3CB7F383A.jpeg

C45364B8-E2A3-4213-A533-1F0C8F29A5CA.jpeg

The gut on the 1st one.

Spawn or just a fatty?

5 minutes ago, crusian said:

Lovely 'photo Highy

My hair was that colour a long , long , long , time ago ; I hope your lad had lots of suncream on .

😀

It was a good overcast day...bit hard going also...up in water wen sunny...then back on bottom wen it went in...was swapping every hour from float to lead...only had 1 rod.