Any help with a new reel?

So last year I got 2 9ft Wychwood Extricator rods (I only fish small waters so 9ft are fine for me) and I could only afford one reel at the time and I said I'll get the reel when I next get paid, whatever happened and I didn't go fishing again that year so I didn't end up getting the other reel

I got a compact Wychwood Solace Big Pit Reel 55fs but they are discontinued now so I can't get the other to match the other rod, anyone got any idea of a baitrunner reel that comes close to the one I already have? or a set of new reels maybe but I'm budgeting at the moment so can't be too expensive! thanks!

4 hours ago, joegpp said:

So last year I got 2 9ft Wychwood Extricator rods (I only fish small waters so 9ft are fine for me) and I could only afford one reel at the time and I said I'll get the reel when I next get paid, whatever happened and I didn't go fishing again that year so I didn't end up getting the other reel

I got a compact Wychwood Solace Big Pit Reel 55fs but they are discontinued now so I can't get the other to match the other rod, anyone got any idea of a baitrunner reel that comes close to the one I already have? or a set of new reels maybe but I'm budgeting at the moment so can't be too expensive! thanks!

thats the ebay item number for your exact reel last one though so I’d not wait around if it’s what you’re looking for 😉

Edited by spr1985

On 26/04/2018 at 20:19, spr1985 said:

thats the ebay item number for your exact reel last one though so I’d not wait around if it’s what you’re looking for 😉

Cheers man I secretly didn't like that solace reel but I had to pretend because I spent hours researching all different ones and picked that one :lol:  I went and picked up a couple shimano 6000 baitrunners and they look perfect.. I'll find out this saturday when I go fishing for the first time this year :D