Wentworth fisheries: Morley / dog kennel

Hi. Has anyone fished these recently. Looking at possibly getting a ticket this year but not sure. I am told by the manager that there are 250 carp in Morley up to 30 with plenty of 20s and 500 in dog kennel.

the only info online I can find is one post saying they do about 5 fish a year. Can anyone confirm or deny this? 

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Will1992 said:

Hi. Has anyone fished these recently. Looking at possibly getting a ticket this year but not sure. I am told by the manager that there are 250 carp in Morley up to 30 with plenty of 20s and 500 in dog kennel.

the only info online I can find is one post saying they do about 5 fish a year. Can anyone confirm or deny this? 

Thanks 

have you been on their facebook page? 

Yeh, It’s just the thing I saw Online said they lost most of the fish during a flood. No date on the post and I haven’t been able to find anything else other than the website. 

The thingg about the flood gave me cold feet. I’m going meeting the bailiff on Sunday so I’ll have a chat to him but it would be nice to know if anyone has fished/ is fishing it