Secret Sneaky Guesting Venues and Clubs Criticism

coops_northants

3 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Can't be asked to read the 5 pages so don't know if the point has been made but in the eyes of the law if someone owns the fishing rights and you fish it without consent i.e. Permission by verbal account or purchasing a ticket, it is classed as theft. Theft of rights. Theft of something they have paid for. 

Ok maybe I was wrong and that is clearly a fairly recent law change as I remember reading up on this a few years ago and it was only common trespass you could get done for, with very little chance of the police doing anything unless you refused to leave

Anyway I will do what I want and it's a shame this thread got so ruined and misunderstood by various idiots (not you) but there you have it

Edited by Lee Kashan

Basically you illegally fished a club water and they found you out and banned you. Other clubs followed suit as they don't want someone that is known for illegally fishing on their club ticket. 

You got off lightly. They could have had the EA or police turn up and file a law suit against you for theft of fishing rights. 

Dont moan about expensive day tickets when you made your bed not being able to buy any local club tickets. Made your bed now lie in it. Or grovel and hope they rescind your ban

1 minute ago, greekskii said:

Basically you illegally fished a club water and they found you out and banned you. Other clubs followed suit as they don't want someone that is known for illegally fishing on their club ticket. 

You got off lightly. They could have had the EA or police turn up and file a law suit against you for theft of fishing rights. 

Dont moan about expensive day tickets when you made your bed not being able to buy any local club tickets. Made your bed now lie in it. Or grovel and hope they rescind your ban

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT

2 minutes ago, Lee Kashan said:

Ok maybe I was wrong and that is clearly a fairly recent law change as I remember reading up on this a few years ago and it was only common trespass you could get done for, with very little chance of the police doing anything unless you refused top leave

Anyway I will do what I want and it's a shame this thread got so ruined and misunderstood by various idiots (not you) but there you have it

1968 mate. More than a few years. 2nd hit on google. Couldn't have researched it well at all. 

10 hours ago, Lee Kashan said:

A poacher is somebody who takes fish

I am simply fishing illegally (and doing no harm whatsoever to the fish or the venue as I am the cleanest, most respectful angler going)

So maybe calling me a ''thief'' makes you sound a little bit like a wally to be honest

You've suddenly appeared, ignored the fantastic input I have been putting in on other threads (including open invites to come and borrow fishing gear if needed for friends and relatives)

That invite does not apply to you and I suggest you get a better sense of the bigger picture

y'know!! i just feel a need to point out a couple of anomalies here Lee, oh yeh! dont take this personal (unless you want to that is :wink: ).

in UK law, a poacher is someone who goes equipped to fish where he has no licence/legal right to fish or resorts to trespass to fish Therefore, persons who fail to purchase a license, as well as those who violate the terms of their licenses, commit acts of poaching.

the term 'thief' relates to a person who helps themselves to something that does not belong to them, be it property, services or amenities.

now reading your own OP you have openly admitted to both of the above and so by your own admission you are equally a poacher and a thief.

i would say that its about time that you started to moderate your own posts and stop putting inflamatory information up for others to pick up on eh!!

just a bit of friendly advice :wink:

You mean you turned it in to an arguement when people gave you facts about being in the wrong? Then you hurled abuse at me and also homophobic abuse (I'm not btw. I've slept with more women than you have caught carp) 

there is no argument. Court of law you're a criminal. Simple as that. We don't really care at all. We are all just pointing it out. It's only you trying to justify (and poorly at that) that you're not in the wrong. 

Time for mods to lock this thread due to your swearing, abuse and pathetic behaviour. 

19 hours ago, Lee Kashan said:

YOU'RE VERY, VERY WRONG

THE GUY IS AN UTTER CREEP

no lee, your the creep, we have some proper Holes on here but by christ you take the cup.

tbh i cant see you lasting much longer on here which is a real shame cos you are funny, no i mean real funny as in ha ha, (not in the head).

i can suggest a way round any softly approaching ban though, thats if you are interested eh!!

START AT THE TOP AND THEN SAY SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT YOU HAVE SLAGGED OFF OR BANNED FROM YOUR LITTLE ONE MAN SOCIAL (cos no one on here would go guesting with you anyway as its poaching)

(my missus is loving this :wink:)

For flips sake, i go away for a week and place goes all wrong, had a great time trying my hand at beach casting took me three sessions to get the bait working on the hook how was i to know you tread it up the snood? had a few fish on that kept getting off the hook as i brought them in then on the last session i had a Lobster??? never knew you could catch a Lobster on a rod and real i could get into sea angling if i didn't live smack bang in the centre of England. i was going to go out on a boat but the sea was too rough for most of the little boats the only one going out was a ten hour trip might of been a bit much for my land luber legs so i stuck to the beach angling chuffed with the Lobster though, i put it back 8)

Guesting? nah not me mate never done that :shock:

Edit; this is the thought for the day thread?

Edited by Carpbell_ll