Secret Sneaky Guesting Venues and Clubs Criticism

coops_northants

3 minutes ago, Lee Kashan said:

Whatever he did, for a supposedly bigshot angler (if there is such a thing which is something I don't buy into)

He should have known better.

I'm allowed to guest, he isn't. Sounds silly but in a way it's true.

Nobody knows who I am but he gets paid to preach to people in writing about how to fish and needs to set an example.

Haha I'd love hearing you tell a judge that :D

51 minutes ago, LJC carper said:

Don't no why you come on a forum for approval. Either get on with it keep it to yourself and dont get caught. Maybe and this would be my approach , write a letter apologise and you properly be let back in. If that doesnt work then at least you tried.

Didn't come here for approval, if you had read my input on the other threads you would see that for yourself

Started this thread to criticise clubs and show what they can be like, as is the right of free speech

The original post was also humorous

Did apologise, was not accepted, well within my rights to dislike clubs in general, they're not all bad though

3 minutes ago, carpmachine said:

So, would you define this as guesting, when i had my caravan on Cogenhoe Mill, i used to travel down the river in my boat , put the anchor down , not much flow, and fish certain spots from the boat. The fishing rights were owned by different owners on both sides and neither could stop me, thoughts.

Good question. No idea lol.

Guesting lakes with no fishing rights at all is imo no problem. if the rewards in there and your willing to take the risk fair play.  If a club a club or syndicate own the lake and you fish it with out permission that's poaching and out of order. The lines do get blurred though sometimes. Tatton been a good example. I'm afraid sometimes in life like the case of this club Lee talks about You got to bite your lip and keep you mouth shut sometimes. I've fished lakes that are run by idiot club's it just motivated me to get the job done quicker and move on. You just got play the game doesn't mean you have to follow all there rules just don't get caught.

16 minutes ago, carpmachine said:

So, would you define this as guesting, when i had my caravan on Cogenhoe Mill, i used to travel down the river in my boat , put the anchor down , not much flow, and fish certain spots from the boat. The fishing rights were owned by different owners on both sides and neither could stop me, thoughts.

They only own the rights from the bank cm so as long as your not attached to the bank yoyr not   . Fishing from boats would have to be banned on that stretch  , the weir over the Ham in Tewkesbury is a prime example of this . 

I'd never go and guest anywhere just to be a pain mate. I pay my way and behave myself, I'm not some freeloader and very proud of that.

But like you say carp fishing has become exceptionally expensive almost overnight, and if I did ''guest'' (and I have only actually done about two hours worth, ever in actuality) it would be on the waters at the club that threw me out unfairly, just to get one up em and also so I could simply go fishing without forking out the usual 60, 80, 100 quid

You see the club actually left me in a pinch. I have nowhere to go other than daytickets, full stop. Luckily as I have mentioned I am near some excellent ones, but like the tides and the tax man, they are what they are and they don't change from being expensive as hell. ALL of them!

Strewth.... I think that someone needs to take a chill pill.... If you get slung out of a club for a hissy handbaggy thing with a bailiff, who's fault is that...? there is such a thing as keeping quiet and chilling out... fishing is supposed to be relaxing.... if a bailiff is giving you a rucking it's probably because you deserved it... swallow your pride, say "Yes Guv" and keep your ticket

Lee, I don't know you, but you realllllly have to take a step back and have a look at some of your own posts... you are coming across like a spoilt child in all honesty ,and that's from an outsider looking in... Chill out fellah  the lads on here are a decent bunch, but you seem intent on stirring things up... also a lot of your posts are contradictory

there's an old adage about posting on fora or bulletin boards....

If you think your post might offend someone..... then it probably will

5 minutes ago, bluelabel said:

Strewth.... I think that someone needs to take a chill pill.... If you get slung out of a club for a hissy handbaggy thing with a bailiff, who's fault is that...? there is such a thing as keeping quiet and chilling out... fishing is supposed to be relaxing.... if a bailiff is giving you a rucking it's probably because you deserved it... swallow your pride, say "Yes Guv" and keep your ticket

Lee, I don't know you, but you realllllly have to take a step back and have a look at some of your own posts... you are coming across like a spoilt child in all honesty ,and that's from an outsider looking in... Chill out fellah  the lads on here are a decent bunch, but you seem intent on stirring things up... also a lot of your posts are contradictory

there's an old adage about posting on fora or bulletin boards....

If you think your post might offend someone..... then it probably will

You know NOTHING about me, the bailiff, the situation, or the argument. 

You just appear on here suddenly to lay into me

Got no time for you and this is the last time I will ever bother to reply to you.

11 hours ago, carpmachine said:

Wow, lets not have the mafia on his back, comes across like a well known root vegetable who you used to support, the guy may have a genuine grievance with a match run club, dont judge before you get the facts.

he dont need the facts buddy, thats chilly that is.

boots on, both feet out aaaaaand JUMP!!!