Bad back,chair required.

14 minutes ago, pooter said:

My Chub chair gives me the gyp. Any recommendations for one that supports the spine properly?  I spend more time on my [censored] than anything else and cost isn't an issue. This is no good..

I've recently upgraded mine to a fox r2 camp bedchair and its lovely. I can't vouch for a decent sleep on it though because I'm usually too excited to sleep when I'm night fishing anyway. But I can doze off for an hour or so pretty easy lol. I'm 6ft 15st and it fits me well with a decent amount of room. There's 3 model, the r1, r2 and r3 which are different sizes, this guy explains it well in this video mate

I got a plain basic TFG chair, but if it's tipping it down and I have to stay inside the bivvy I don't fold down the back legs and rest it across my bedchair with the front legs down, so I still have back support. The handy thing is that prevents chair sag.

• 4 weeks later...

Another bad back here. I use a Nash Indulgence Daddy Long Legs chair and it's the business. As the name suggests, the legs are longer than on most chairs which results in a higher than usual sitting position. This suits me well and I can get up from it without suffering.

The fact that it's also comfortable and supportive is a bonus. Well made, too.

Ian