Shrink tubing

Running out of shrink tubing now and need to replenish the stocks. Always looking out for the cheaper options, problem being I really like the translucent type, the Korda gravel and clay colours are what I've used before. 

I cant seem to find similar colours for any cheaper. Solid colours I can find on huge rolls. But not these. Anyone found them before? Know of anywhere? 

Do you mean clear when you say translucent ? Perhaps I need a dictionary. Anyway, thats where I got clear stuff from but it was a while back. Sold in metre lengths.

Is this any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rig-Tubing-Heat-Shrink-in-various-colours-sizes-in-50mm-lengths-/201455971703?var=&hash=item2ee7b62d77:m:mjrvimmOd4C8Ij0ls2WXxoA

Edited by pooter

• 2 weeks later...

I must confess I buy mine direct from Maplins, or Solar Tackle if I need short lengths.

I don't worry that the Maplins stuff is black with white writing on it, I'm sure that the carp can't read the small print.