Right, need your knowledge chaps.

Been breaking alot of chairs recently, im not a small chap but ive been buying big meaty chairs like the tf gear hardcore chair (been through 2 now) rod hutchinson one too. They keep going on the stitching.

What im looking for is a hard wearing lounger chair which reclines that can take 17 stone all day week in week out.

Any ideas? Gotta be comfy

13 minutes ago, charlieg said:

My dad is around the 20 stone mark and has mobility issues and he has always gone for the Nash Daddly Long legs chair. They are reallly comfortable and he has never had an issue with them. They are really easy to get in and out of too. 

Yea looked at the nash big daddy and prestige fatboy but am going with the latter because it's got really good reviews from people bigger than your average carp angler and it's 50 quid cheaper

Chair came today and my initial thoughts are very positive 

The seat is wide and deep and the back is quite high so when it's fully reclined your head is well supported and can see me taking just this chair to sleep on on quick overnighters 

The padding is thick and comfy but there's no padding on the arms

If I was being picky I'd say the arms are a little high and there's no lumbar support but sat it in for an hour and wasn't uncomfortable in any way

Build quality seems ok but only time will tell

The missus sat in it and got the thumbs up which is a first for any fishing tackle I've brought